Updated December 6th, 2017: Like a lot of credit card companies, Chase tries hard to keep their customers happy (and loyal!). Not only do they regularly provide sign up bonuses for new customers who open active checking and savings accounts with them (like this one that can earn you up to $250.00 just by opening up an account), but also have many discounts, perks, and free offers for card holders. They range from cash back on every day purchases – like gas and groceries – and discounts from partners like TurboTax just for using your Chase Freedom credit or debit card to make the purchase. They also offer advanced ticket sales and VIP lounges at select concert venues – Such as at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall, The Chicago Theater, and Beacon Theater.
Where can I find all of Chase’s Customer Discounts?
The best place to see all of deals that you qualify for at the moment is through your online Chase account. Not only will you be able to browse the available offers but you will also be able to active your card for cash back. If you’re not a card holder or have one of their accounts that does not qualify, then you’ll also find any available sign up deals for new customers/accounts on this page.
The Credit Card deals from Chase
Chase also has several branded credit cards which can earn you even more benefits. These partnerships range from airlines to stores.
Here’s a look at some of the most popular credit cards from Chase bank:
- Chase-Amazon credit card: If you’re a heavy Amazon shopper then you’re probably already collecting your rewards. All members get $30.00 in store credit at signup and then an ongoing 3% back on all amazon.com purchases, 2% at gas stations and restaurants, and 1% back on everything else.
- Chase-United Airlines credit card: For those that love to travel or have to do it for work, then you can take a look one of the five different cards that they offer (we have no idea why they have so many of them). All of your purchases help you collect miles that you can use for travel, logging/hotels, or other rewards. Just keep an eye out for their signup bonuses that they have once in a while – Like this one for United MileagePlus Explorer card – when you can often get up to 30,000 free miles with signup of a new account.
- Chase-AARP credit card: With the Chase AARP card, you’ll earn up to 3% cash back reward at restaurants, gas stations or on travel. For any points you earn you’ll be able to choose from cash back (as a direct deposit or statement credit), a gift card with your balance at one of 75 major retailers that are in the program, or rewards on flights, hotels, cruises and car rentals.
- Chase-Disney credit card: This offer is great if you have kids because you’ll earn 2% in reward dollars at most Disney stores and locations, and other perks like Disney Character Meet ‘N’ Greets, and special savings on merchandise, dining and select guided tours at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts. You’ll also earn a $100 Disney gift card after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Just keep in mind that they have a $50.00 annual fee on the card so be sure to calculate the costs and savings before you open up an account. See here for more details.
- Chase-Southwest Airlines credit card: Similar to United, Southwest also has several different credit cards to choose from. Basically each card gives you one point for every $1.00 spent and two points for every $1.00 spent on Southwest flights and at select hotel and car rental partners. It seems like each card gives you anniversary points as well but the the amounts vary depending on the one you choose and when you signup.
- Other partners like Korean Air, Hess, and Quicken from Intuit, are also worth looking into.
What are your favorite deals from Chase?
Let us know what some of your favorite deals are from Chase in the comments below.