Offers verified on Dec 9, 2016
TurboTax Standard for 2016 (tax year 2015)
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 10% off!Save 10% instantly at Intuit.ca.
- Get this Deal
- We have plenty of time for the tax deadline for us Canadians, but for all of you planning on getting a head start this year, there’s a good deal out right now from the folks at TurboTax: Save 10% off the list price instantly at Intuit.ca (they are the makers of TurboTax). Just follow the above discount link to apply this discount. That makes TurboTax Standard (for the 2015 tax year) on sale for $31.49 (regularly for $34.99). The Standard version is perfect for common tax returns for individuals or families with 8 returns included in your order. This version is a good choice if you have deductions such as RRSPs, medical expenses and charitable donations. However if you own stocks, bonds, rental property or have mutual funds then you’ll have to upgrade to the Premier version.
- This promotion ends on December 31, 2016.
Save on TurboTax from at Your Local Bank
- Partner DiscountPlenty of customer discounts available.
- Learn More
- TurboTax has teamed up with some of the top banks and financial institutions in Canada to help you save on TurboTax Online this year. The the top deals can be found at the BMO Bank of Montreal, Libro Credit Union, and TD Canada Trust. The discounts will vary depending on where you end up buying TurboTax from this year and some offers may require you to make your purchase from inside your online account. Other limitations or restrictions may apply so visit your banks website for more details.
- Offer expirations will vary by bank.
Get the TurboTax-Quicken Bundle for 2016
- Bundle DiscountTurboTax-Quicken Bundle Discount.
- Learn More
- TurboTax has once again brought back the TurboTax Suite, available exclusively for TurboTax Advantage subscribers. With the program you’ll get TurboTax Premier and Quicken Home & Business 2016 bundled together for just $109.99. That includes 10% off the regular TurboTax price in the bundle along with privileged customer and technical support phone line. Just keep in mind that the software in this bundle is for PC only. Follow the above link to learn more.
- Promotion valid through April 30th, 2016.
Try TurboTax for Free
- Free TrialTry it free at Intuit.ca.
- Try it free
- If you’re considering switching to TurboTax or if you’re doing your taxes by yourself for the first time this year then you can head on over to the official TurboTax center and start your return online for free. You’ll be able to see how the program works and even see your detections as you go along. Then once you get near the end of completing your tax return, you’ll have the choice to either buy the program or not. If not, just stop and the trial didn’t cost you anything at all.