Page updated on February 23, 2019
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Extra $30 off!On TurboTax Self-Employed for 2019.
- Get this Deal
- As small business owners ourselves, we know you have enough to worry about already, let alone finding time to get complete and send in your taxes in time. Fortunately, TurboTax created a brand new version of their tax prep software that’s specifically tailored for self-employed individuals. And better yet, we’ve got a hold of a coupon to help you save an extra $30.00 off the sale price. Just follow the above instant-coupon link and pick up TurboTax Self-Employed for $89.99 with free Federal e-file included. It normally retails for $119.99.
- Offer expires on February 28, 2019.
An Official TurboTax Discount
- Get $10 off$10 off the Desktop version of TurboTax.
- Apply Coupon
- If you need the boxed/cd edition of TurboTax this year then one of the best deals at the moment is this one coming to us directly from the folks at TurboTax. Follow the above link to save $10.00 off instantly on Home and Business for the 2018 tax year (the Self-Employed version is only available in the “online” format). You’ll also have the option to purchase a State return if you need one.
- Sale ends February 28, 2019.
Try TurboTax for Free
- Free TrialTry TurboTax before you buy it.
- Try it free
- Just like in previous years, all of the online versions of TurboTax are available to try for free – That includes the Self-Employed version. The way this works is that there is no software to install – All you do is create a free account at intuit.com and start your tax return online. Take as long as you like to complete your tax return, but just remember that you will not be able to you file or print your completed from unless you pay for the service.
Self Employed Tax Bundle
- QuickBooks BundleThe QuickBooks-Turbotax Bundle.
- Learn More
- If you use or are thinking about using QuickBooks 2019 and are self-employed, then you many want to consider the new QuickBooks-TurboTax bundle that just came out. For $12/month for your first year of membership (and then $17/month thereafter) you’ll have full access to QuickBooks Online, Self-Employed version, and have full access to TurboTax Home & Business for not only filing in your Federal and State return, but also for sending in your estimated taxes throughout the year. What’s great is that when you add up the costs of the two services separately, you’re saving a ton. Plus you can cancel anytime if you decide you don’t like or if you find yourself not using QuickBooks.
- This is an ongoing offer.