Page updated on January 19, 2018
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Extra $20 off!On TurboTax Self-Employed for 2018.
- Get this Deal
- As small business owners ourselves, we know you have enough to worry about already, let alone finding time to get complete and send in your taxes in time. Fortunately, TurboTax created a brand new version of their tax prep software that’s specifically tailored for self-employed individuals. And better yet, we’ve got a hold of a coupon to help you save an extra $20.00 off the sale price. Just follow the above instant-coupon link and pick up TurboTax Self-Employed for $94.99 with free Federal e-file included. It normally retails for $114.99. This is the lowest price we’ve seen this tax season – Enjoy!
- Offer expires on December 31st, 2017.
An Official TurboTax Discount
- Get $20.00 off$20 off the Desktop version of TurboTax.
- Apply Coupon
- If you need the boxed/cd edition of TurboTax this year then one of the best deals at the moment is this one coming to us directly from the folks at TurboTax. Follow the above link to save $20.00 off instantly on Home and Business for the 2017 tax year (the Self-Employed version is only available in the “online” format). You’ll also have the option to add a State return for an extra $36.95 for each one you need.
- Sale ends January 30, 2018.
Try TurboTax for Free
- Free TrialTry TurboTax before you buy it.
- Try it free
- Just like in previous years, all of the online versions of TurboTax are available to try for free – That includes the Self-Employed version. The way this works is that there is no software to install – All you do is create a free account at intuit.com and start your tax return online. Take as long as you like to complete your tax return, but just remember that you will not be able to you file or print your completed from unless you pay for the service.
Self Employed Tax Bundle
- QuickBooks BundleThe QuickBooks-Turbotax Bundle.
- Learn More
- If you use or are thinking about using QuickBooks 2018 and are self-employed, then you many want to consider the new QuickBooks-TurboTax bundle that just came out. For $14.99/month for your first year of membership (and then $19.99/month thereafter) you’ll have full access to QuickBooks Online, Self-Employed version, and have full access to TurboTax Home & Business for not only filing in your Federal and State return, but also for sending in your estimated taxes throughout the year. What’s great is that when you add up the costs of the two services separately, you’re saving a ton. Plus you can cancel anytime if you decide you don’t like or if you find yourself not using QuickBooks.
- This is an ongoing offer.
Quicken/TurboTax Bundle Offer
- Quicken BundleTurboTax together with Quicken 2018.
- Learn More
- If you use Quicken as your money management software or have thought about trying Quicken (especially worth trying if you currently use mint.com), then you won’t find a better offer than with the available bundle discount at Intuit’s top retailers. You’ll be able to save between $20.00 and $50.00 or your order depending on the version you choose and where you purchase it from. Offers and terms will vary so we’ve put together an entire page outlining the options you have this year – Just follow the above link to learn more about all the options that are currently available for you.
- Expiration dates will vary by store.