Deals checked on Dec 9, 2016
TurboTax Premier for 2015 (tax year 2014)
Our Most Popular Offer!
- Get 20% OFF!At the official TurboTax CA Store.
- Get this Deal
- The tax deadline here in Canada is fast approaching. But even though TurboTax is Canada’s #1 best selling tax preparation software, it doesn’t mean that you have to pay full price file your taxes using TurboTax this year. We’ve secured this instant coupon code that will save you 20% instantly TurboTax Premier Online. Just follow the above link and you’ll see the price cut from $34.99 to $27.99. This version includes up to 12 returns and is ideal for individuals and families that have investment or rental property income.
- This deal ends on April 30th, 2015.
The Microsoft/TurboTax Bundle Deal
- Bundle it!The 2015 Bundle Offer.
- Learn More
- TurboTax has teamed up with Microsoft this tax season to offer the TurboTax/Office bundle deal for 2015. If you pick up a copy of TurboTax Premier at amazon.ca along with a copy of Microsoft Office Home & Personal in the same checkout cart then you’ll be able to save an extra $20.00 on your entire order. That’s not a bad deal as that’s a savings that’s applied on top of the already posted sale prices. As always, certain restrictions may apply and only software sold by Amazon will qualify, so see the official terms and conditions for full offer details.
- Offer ends on June 30th, 2015.
Save on TurboTax from at Your Local Bank
- Bank DealsExclusive member-only TurboTax discount.
- Learn More
- For 2015, TurboTax has gone out an teamed up with a number of Canada’s top banks and financial institutions to offer exclusive member-only discounts. That includes some of the top names in Canada including the TD Canada Trust, BMO Bank of Montreal, and Libro Credit Union. Other banks may also have a partnership with TurboTax so be sure to check with your preferred financial institution to see if they offer their customers a special deal this year.
- Offer expirations will vary by bank.
Try TurboTax Canada for Free
- Free TrialTry it free at Intuit.ca.
- Try it free
- Like with all TurboTax online versions, you can try out TurboTax Premier for free before buying a copy. Simply open a new TurboTax account (or use your existing one) to begin working on your 2014 tax return online. You’ll be able to get through most of your return and get a feel for how the software works. You’ll even be able to see how much you own or what what refund you may expect this year. As you get to the end you will be asked to purchase the license prior to filing. Here you can either pay and continue or simply stop working on your tax return and pay nothing. Best of all, this deal is available to everyone including new and existing Canadian TurboTax customers.