Offers updated on Mar 20, 2015
TurboTax Premier 2015 (for the 2014 tax year)
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 15% OFFSave on TurboTax Premier Online.
- Apply Coupon
- Between now and April 15th, you can pick up any of the online versions of TurboTax for 15% off the list price with this instant coupon. For Premier, you’ll get $15.00 off the list price of $79.99. That drops it down to just $64.99. Unlike the traditional boxed versions, the online version is web-based which lets you work on your tax return from any internet connected PC or Mac. You can also download the free iPad or iPhone app and work from your tablet or phone. The program automatically saves your information every few minutes as you go so you easy start working from one computer and then continuing from another (helpful when you and your spouse jointly work on your tax returns together).
- Promotion ends on April 15th, 2015.
Official TurboTax Promotion
- $10.00 offSave instantly at the TurboTax Store.
- Apply Coupon
- If you’re interested in the boxed versions of TurboTax, you’ll be able to save $10.00 with this instant coupon code when purchased at Intuit.com. Just follow the above link to activate the discount (it will be applied as soon as you pay for your order). You’ll also be able to save $10.00 on the Deluxe and Home & Business versions as well with this same offer. This deal is only available to those purchasing the US version of TurboTax. Limit one discount per customer.
- This offer expires on April 15th, 2015.
- Military Versionavailable at Intuit.com
- Learn more
- If you were active in the U.S. military in 2013, then there is a special version of TurboTax available to you. The Freedom Edition lets E-1 through E-5 ranking officer’s eFile their Federal and State tax for free. Certain income restrictions will apply to be able to qualify for this deal. If you are an E-6 to E-10 ranking officer then you can also use the 2013 Freedom edition at a discounted rate of $24.99 (which is still a pretty good deal at 75% off the full price of Premier edition).
- Available to active military personnel.
Bank of America Offer
- Get 15% offwhen ordering from your bank.
- Learn More
- Check with your bank to see if they offer their clients discounts on TurboTax. The most popular deal is through Bank of America, but you can also get the discount from Vanguard, Chase, Scottrade, American Express and AAA. On average, this offer will let you save about 15% off the standard list price for the Federal version (the State return will cost extra and be priced at the full price).
- Expiration dates will vary.
Get a bigger refund via Gift Card
- Extra 10%With tax refund by gift card.
- Learn More
- If you’re expecting a tax refund this year, then you can get up to an extra 10% more for free if you decide to receive your tax refund via an Amazon gift card from Intuit. The Refund Bonus Program gives TurboTax Premier customers the option to use part or all of their federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card. When you do so, you’ll get you 10% of the amount added to the amount of the card for free (depending on where you purchase it). We’ve put together all of the details of this deal for you – Just follow the above link to learn more and to see which versions qualify.
- Free bonus offer expires on April 15th, 2015.
The Bundle Deal is Back Again!
- Bundle it!Get up to $50 off when buying TurboTax with Quicken.
- Learn More
- Once again, Intuit has brought back the 2015 Quicken/TurboTax bundle discount when ordering it directly from the TurboTax Store or from one of there authorized retailers. This is a really sweet deal as you will receive anywhere between $20.00 and $50.00 off your total order when you buy a qualifying version of TurboTax with a qualifying version of Quicken 2015 software. Even if you have never used Quicken, this is an opportunity to try it our for a fraction of the full price. We’ve put together an entire page outlining your options so just follow the above link to learn more.
- Offer expirations will vary by store.
Try TurboTax Premier for Free
- Free Trialis available for new customers.
- Try it free
- All of the online versions of Turbotax, including Premier Online 2013, are available to try out for free (the boxed versions do not have trial versions available). Unlike other software program that give you 15 to 30 days to try it of for free before locking the program, you can take as much time as you need to go through and complete you tax return. Then, once you reach the end and you refund or payment is calculated, TurboTax will require you to pay the State and Federal filing fee if you wish to sent it through them.
Students can get TurboTax for free.
- Students!Get a break on you tax software.
- Learn More
- Being a student brings some perks with it – One of those being the discounts offered by many different companies. Once again for 2015, TurboTax is offering their software for free for students with all the support you’ll ever need (like deductions for school supplies, textbooks and tuition). The only catch is that your return has to simple so if you’re already a part-time stock investor, have a side online business, or dabble in real-estate investing, then you’ll have to pay for your software like the rest of us.
- Available only to qualifying students.