Offers updated on August 21 2014
TurboTax Premier 2013
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 17% offcurrently sale priced at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- You’ll find that the lowest prices on TurboTax tax software are at Amazon with both the Federal and Federal & State versions on sale through this week. Select versions that includes your State eFile are up to 17% off the list price of $89.99. You’ll have the option to either purchase the boxed version (which qualifies for free shipping) or the download version. We prefer the download version as it lets you immediately install and use the software right after purchase (plus, you’re doing your part for the environment by reducing unnecessary packaging waste). Just note that the price can vary slightly between the boxed and download versions, as well as vary depending if you need to file the State return of not. No promo code needed to get a copy of TurboTax Premier 2013 at the sale price.
- Sale priced through August 30, 2014.
Official Intuit Promo Code
- $15.00 offinstantly at the TurboTax Store
- Apply Coupon
- We just received this instant coupon to help save you $15.00 on online version of Premier. Just follow the above like to activate the discount and save it to your TurboTax account (it will be applied as soon as you pay for your order). Unlike the traditional boxed versions, the online version is web-based which lets you work on your tax return from any internet connected PC or Mac. You can also download the free iPad app and work from your tablet. The program automatically saves your information every few minutes as you go so you easy start working from one computer and then continuing from another (helpful when you and your spouse jointly work on your tax returns together).
- Offer expires April 15th, 2014.
Quicken/TurboTax Bundle Offer
- Get $35.00when buying it with Quicken.
- Get this Deal
- If you use Quicken as your money management software or have thought about trying Quicken (especially worth trying if you use mint.com), then you won’t find a better offer than with the available bundle discount at Intuit’s top retialers. Our favorite is at Amazon where their bundle discount will save you $35.00 instantly on your total purchase if you buy your copy TurboTax Premier along with a select version of Quicken 2014 finance software. You can also pick up a bundle at Staples and earn a $40.00 pre-paid Visa gift card by rebate (however the Staples offer will require you to send in a rebate form which you will need to download and complete to receive the card). Offers and terms will vary depending on where you purchase the bundle.
- Valid through April 15th, 2014.
Norton Turbotax Bundle Offer
- Get 10% offThe Norton Turbotax Bundle.
- Get this Deal
- Norton and TurboTax have teamed up again this year to offer their bundle discount. Save an extra $12.89 instantly (a little over 10% off) when buying TurboTax Premier 2013 (efile and State return included) along with Norton 360 2014 (3 licenses for one user) at Amazon. Both copies come out to a little under $99.99 which is a fantastic deal as TurboTax Premier alone retails for $89.99. To take advantage of this offer simply buy the bundle set and the discount will be reflected in your cart. Just note that only one discount is available per person/household.
- Expires on April 26th, 2014.
Free Amazon Gift Card
- Free GiftWith tax refund by gift card.
- Learn More
- If you’re expecting a tax refund this year, then you can get up to an extra 10% more for free if you decide to receive part of your refund in an Amazon gift card. The Refund Bonus Program gives TurboTax Premier customers the option to use part or all of their federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card. When you do so, you’ll get you either 8% or 10% of the amount added to the amount of the card for free (depending on where you purchase it). We’ve put together all of the details of this deal for you – Just follow the above link to learn more and to see which versions qualify.
- Free bonus offer expires on April 15th, 2014.
- Military Versionavailable at Intuit.com
- Learn more
- If you were active in the U.S. military in 2013, then there is a special version of TurboTax available to you. The Freedom Edition lets E-1 through E-5 ranking officer’s eFile their Federal and State tax for free. Certain income restrictions will apply to be able to qualify for this deal. If you are an E-6 to E-10 ranking officer then you can also use the 2013 Freedom edition at a discounted rate of $24.99 (which is still a pretty good deal at 75% off the full price of Premier edition).
- Available to active military personnel.
Bank of America Offer
- Get 15% offwhen ordering from your bank.
- Get this Deal
- Check with your bank to see if they offer their clients discounts on TurboTax. The most popular deal is through Bank of America, but you can also get the discount from Vanguard, Chase, Scottrade, American Express and AAA. On average, this offer will let you save about 15% off the standard list price for the Federal version (the State return will cost extra and be priced at the full price).
- Expiration dates will vary.
Warehouse Club Offer
- Now on Saleat your local club store.
- Get this Deal
- If you’re a member of one of the larger warehouse stores like Costco, BJ’s or Sam’s Club, then you can usually find a pretty good deal on TurboTax Premier 2013. The sale prices average at about $25.00 off and will usually be stocked at your local store at the peak of tax season (at the end of March through April 15th). You can also find it sold at their official websites with some stores offering free standard shipping as well. You will need to be an active member of the store that you choose in order to purchase.
- Prices will vary by location.
Try TurboTax Premier for Free
- Free Trialis available for new customers.
- Try it free
- All of the online versions of Turbotax, including Premier Online 2013, are available to try out for free (the boxed versions do not have trial versions available). Unlike other software program that give you 15 to 30 days to try it of for free before locking the program, you can take as much time as you need to go through and complete you tax return. Then, once you reach the end and you refund or payment is calculated, TurboTax will require you to pay the State and Federal filing fee if you wish to sent it through them.