We checked this page July 10, 2017
TurboTax Home & Business/ImpotRapide Canadian Edition for 2017 (tax year 2016)
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 20% OFF!Official TurboTax CA Store Offer.
- Get this Deal
- Our favorite deal this week comes from the folks at the TurboTax Store at intuit.ca where you can save 20% on all the online versions of TurboTax. To apply the savings simply follow the above instant coupon link (no codes needed at checkout) and you’ll see the lower price applied to your order. For for Home and Business that comes out to be just $39.99 vs. $49.99. TurboTax Home and Business is perfect for consultants and contractors who need to file up to 12 returns. There are several other versions available so be sure to check to see which one best fits your needs for the 2016 tax year.
- Promotion ends on May 1st, 2017.
Save on TurboTax from at Your Local Bank
- Partner DealExclusive member-only TurboTax discount.
- Learn More
- Each year TurboTax teams up with the leading banks, credit unions and financial institutions to offer their customers exclusive discounts on TurboTax software. Often these deals are pretty good so we recommend that you check with your favorite bank to see if they have any special discounts available to you. Some of the ones that top the list this year in Canada include the TD Canada Trust, BMO Bank of Montreal, and Libro Credit Union. Certain restrictions may apply and some offers might not be available to all customers.
- Check with your bank for offer expiration.
Try TurboTax Canada for Free
- Free TrialTry TurboTax free at Intuit.ca.
- Try it free
- If this is your first year using TurboTax or if your switching from another tax software (or even different version of TurboTax) then you can try out the online version of Home & Business before you buy it. All of TurboTax’s online version are available for you to try out for free. Simply start working on your tax return online at TurboTax.ca and you’ll be able to get through most of your return before the software asks you to buy the license. At this point you can decide if you want to get it or not. If not, simply stop working on your tax return and you won’t have to pay a penny.