Last updated on March 24, 2020
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get $15 OFF!Offered exclusively from TurboTax
- Apply Coupon
- I don’t know about you, but I like to get my taxes done as soon as possible and forget about it. And TurboTax makes that even easier this year to get you motivated to get them filed in time before the April 15th deadline. If you file today you’ll be able to get $5.00 to $15.00 off any of the three online version of TurboTax: Deluxe, Premier or Self-Employed. If you haven’t used TurboTax’s online version before then be aware that you actually pay for the program at the completion of your return – Not upfront. So you can start on your taxes from any mobile device like your tablet, iPhone, computer, etc., save as you go, and then pick up where you left off from any other device. What’s also once with online versions is that it syncs with all of the popular financial institutions like Bank of America, Vanguard, and others, so in most cases you’ll never need to enter any data in manually. Back to this deal, follow the above link to apply the discount (no other special coupon or service codes are required to activate the special sale price).
- Offer ends March 31, 2020 at 11:59PM PST.
Self Employed Tax Bundle
- QuickBooks BundleGet the QuickBooks-TurboTax Bundle.
- Learn More
- Is it finally time to dump that pen and notebook and switch your bookkeeping to QuickBooks? Maybe you already use QuickBooks Pro or Premier? If this applies to you, then you should consider the new QuickBooks-TurboTax bundle that’s specifically made for self-employed folks like yourself. As an introductory offer at just $10 per month you’ll get full access to QuickBooks Online and be able to file your taxes once a year with TurboTax Home & Business (no need to pay any extra for TurboTax once it’s time to file your return). QuickBooks will help you calculate your quarterly estimated taxes and find all of those tricky deductions with Schedule C categorization. Then with a few clicks it all syncs into TurboTax program automatically – wow! It also works with your Bank of America, Vanguard, eTrade and most of the other top banks and financial institutions so as long as you know your online login info, it will pull all the needed info for you automatically. Best of all, there are no long-term contracts and you can cancel your subscription at anytime.
- Special introductory pricing is available to new customers.
TurboTax for those in the Military
- Military FREEQualified military folks get Deluxe free.
- Learn More
- Being in the military gives you access to special perks from many companies out there – And rightfully so for you putting your life on the line. Intuit is one of them that offers TurboTax Deluxe Online for free for all E1-E5 ranking military personnel that actively served for some or all of 2019. Their tax program is also tailored for those in the military so you’ll be able to find all of those special military related deductions as well as extend your filing deadline if you’re currently deployed overseas. Check out their military page for more details and to pick up your free TurboTax Deluxe.
- Visit Intuit.com to learn more and for full qualifications.
Try it before you buy it!
- Free TrialTry TurboTax Online For Free.
- Learn More
- Completing your own taxes may sound intimating, especially if you have complex investments or other income streams, but it’s really not that bad because TurboTax has done a great job over the years fine tuning their software. And to prove it, you can start working on your tax return online completely for free and get nearly all of it done before you need to pay. So if you run across any issues or simply don’t like it for any reason, then it didn’t cost you any more than the time you spent trying it out.
TurboTax made for Students
- Student DealStudents get a break on their taxes.
- Learn More
- Getting through college is not cheap and it seems like every year tuition and expenses just keep going up. So whatever student discounts you can find are probably very welcomed. Well, now that you need file your own taxes (unless you’re still claimed as an independent child on your parent’s tax return), you can still pick up a good deal from TurboTax. They offer simple 1040EZ/1040A form filing for free along with specially tailored in-product support to help cover college related deductions (textbooks, rent, tuition, scholarships, grants, etc.). Be sure to check out their student page at intuit.com to see if you’ll qualify and for a full list of features made for full and part-time students.
- Available for qualifying customers.
For all of you hoping to take advantage of Vanguard’s TurboTax discount, we’re sad to report that their partnership ended back in 2015 and will not be offered this year (and likely going forward in the foreseeable future as well). That’s both the free TurboTax offer for Flagship Services and Asset Management Services clients (typically these are clients that have more that $1 million mutual funds invested with Vanguard) as well as the 20% off discount that was previously offered for everyone else. But there are a number of other pretty deals out there so you should never be forced to pay full price regardless of the version of TurboTax you need this year.
Leave your questions, comments and anything else on your mind down below.