Page verified on May 29, 2020
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Extra $15 off!With instant discount on TurboTax 2020!
- Get this Deal
- Tax season is here and it’s that time again to file our tax returns before the April 15th deadline. Fortunately TurboTax is helping get motivated with a $5 to $15 off discount on their best selling online versions: Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed (replaces the old Home & Business version). TurboTax Online features the ability to work on your taxes from any internet connected device (tablet, phone, laptop, etc.) and seamless syncing to the top banking and financial institutions (i.e. Chase, Bank of America, eTrade, etc.). Just follow the above link to activate the discount.
- This offer ends on June 15, 2020.
Self Employed Tax Bundle
- QuickBooks BundleGet the QuickBooks-TurboTax Bundle.
- Learn More
- Running some old version of QuickBooks on that old desktop for your small business bookkeeping? Worried that one day that machine will crash and everything will be gone? Well maybe it’s time to finally upgrade to the online version of QuickBooks that’s hosted in the cloud. Not only is your data backed up and secure, but if you sign up to the QuickBooks-TurboTax bundle that starts at $10/month, you’ll get QuickBooks Online and full access to TurboTax Home & Business to file your State and Federal tax return (no need to pay extra). And considering the cost of both programs when purchased separately, you’re really getting a great deal.
- Introductory offer.
Try it before you buy it!
- Free TrialTry TurboTax 2020 for Free.
- Learn More
- If you’re new to TurboTax, maybe you’re considering switching from another program you used last year or thinking about about saving some money by forgoing your accountant, then keep in mind that you can try out TurboTax for free. That’ right, just head on over to their official site, choose any of the versions you would like to try, create a free account if you don’t have one already, and start working on your tax return as you normally would. You’ll be able to input all of your W9 tax forms, sync to all of your financial institutions when applicable (i.e. Chase Bank, Bank of America, Ameritrade, etc.), and complete nearly your entire return. You’ll go step by step through the process and be able to see an estimate of the tax refund expected to come your way. Only if you decide to file with TurboTax will you be required to pay for the software.
TurboTax made for Students
- Student DealStudents get a break on their taxes.
- Learn More
- We often run into people that are worried that their tax situation “unique” and doing your own tax return is simply too difficult. Well, regardless if your a student and need to deduct all those school related fees like tuition and rent or if you run multiple small businesses, then in most cases TurboTax has you coved. And if you just have a simple 1040EZ/1040A tax form to file this year, then you’ll even be able to do it completely for free. For all of you students in particular, we’ve posted a full post on our TurboTax student taxes page so be sure to check out more for details.
- See site for detials.
What about the other TurboTax offers out there for 2020?
So as we always do, we’re tracking all of the top TurboTax deals for 2020, including your options when getting the Deluxe, Premier, and Self-Employed. In the past we also tracked some of the top partner offers like those offered from Chase and other banks however many of these deals for their customers have ended and are no longer available.
Questions and Comments?
Please let us know your questions and comments below – We’re here to help!