Page verified on May 29, 2020
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Extra $15 off!With instant discount from TurboTax.
- Get this Deal
- This is one of the best deals available from TurboTax here this week! You can now get up to an EXTRA $15.00 off on the online versions of TurboTax when picked up directly from Intuit when you follow the above instant discount link. That means the price of the Deluxe version drops down to $55 from $60 ($5 off), Premier to $80 from $90 ($10 off), and the new Self-Employed version to $105 from $120 ($15 off). Just follow the link to apply the savings. This offer is available exclusively on purchases made at Intuit.com, the makers of TurboTax.
- Offer expires June 15, 2020.
Self Employed Tax Bundle
- QuickBooks BundleGet the QuickBooks-TurboTax Bundle.
- Learn More
- For all of you small business owners that use Quickbooks, be sure to take a look at the QuickBooks-TurboTax bundle that’s specifically tailored for self-employed individuals file their own tax returns. For just $10/month for your first 3-months of membership (afterwards it’s $35/month), you’ll get QuickBooks Online and full access to TurboTax Home & Business to file your State and Federal tax return (no need to pay extra). What’s nice about it is that QuickBooks calculates your quarterly estimated taxes automatically and maximizes your deductions with Schedule C categorization, and then with just a few clicks you can import your data into TurboTax so no need to re-enter any of the data. It also syncs with all the popular banks including Bank of America, Chase, Capital One, and many more. That’s helpful to cut down the time it takes you to complete your taxes and helps you be more accurate when you send in your quarterly estimated taxes. Best of all, there are no long-term contracts or commitments so you can cancel at any time if you find it’s not the right service for you.
- Introductory pricing available to new customers.
TurboTax for Military Personnel
- Military FREETake advantage of the free military deal.
- Learn More
- Did you know that as a active duty military employee you may qualify for free tax software from TurboTax? You may even be able to receive waived state and federal filing fees. Special offers are available to qualifying active military personnel in service during the 2019 calendar year (must have a military W2 form that you’re filing your taxes with). Follow the above link to learn more about the eligibility requirements and how you can signup to get TurboTax for free.
- Visit Intuit’s site for offer details & qualifications.
Try it before you buy it!
- Free TrialTry TurboTax Software For Free.
- Learn More
- If you’ve never used TurboTax’s tax preparation software before, then don’t be intimidated. It’s actually pretty easy to use and you’ll be able to start working on your tax return completely for free before having any commitment to buy. Just follow the above link and you can select any of the versions to try (a great option for estimating your taxes owed or tax refund coming to you). You’ll be able to also test out their bank syncing feature (i.e. with your online Bank of America account, etc.) and automatically pull in your interest income and more, automatically! Then once you complete your return you can decide to either file it (at which point you’ll need to pay for it) or do nothing and it won’t cost you anything except the time you spent on it.
TurboTax made for Students
- Student DealStudents get a break on their taxes.
- Learn More
- If you’re a student and not listed as an dependent with your parent’s tax return, you will need to file a tax return, even if you made no money last year. Fortunately, Turbotax not only offers students to ability to file their simple 1040EZ/1040A tax returns for free but also offers tailored support to help you find all of those college related expenses to deduct (textbooks, tuition, rent, etc.). Find out more on TurboTax’s student taxes page.
- See site for detials.
So what about some of the other partnership deals that TurboTax has had in the past? Unfortunately, some of the banking offers that we saw year’s ago, like the popular Bank of America TurboTax discount, is no longer offered for 2020 (we couldn’t locate it in our online BofA account). However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t take advantage of some even better deals! We’re tracking all of the latest TurboTax discounts for 2020 to help save up to 30% on your tax software from both TurboTax directly and some of their top resellers (for completing your 2019 tax return of course).
Now at the start of the tax season, if complete your order from their special offers page on TurboTax website then you’ll save $20.00 on the Deluxe or Premier versions, or $30.00 off the Self Employed versions. They also have the free version available to you as well if you happen to be a student or have a really simple return to file this year (forms 1040EZ and 1040A are included for free). Just remember that you pay for your software at the time of purchase, and if you wait up until the last minute, the price is likely to go up (we usually see price increases mid to late February).
How do TurboTax promotions typically work?
Just follow any one of the links listed above to activate and apply the TurboTax discount to your purchase. Once you follow the official link provided, you’ll be taken to the TurboTax site at Intuit.com where you’ll see discount applied. It’s really just as easy as that and in nearly all cases, no additional service code to coupon cdd is needed. Just remember that this deal is only valid when you follow the above link and make one of the product selections at the TurboTax site. Oh, and be sure to login to your TurboTax account to make sure the discount is is applied before you complete your purchase.
Are there any other tax prep deals this season?
What you see here on Software Voucher are the top TurboTax deals available at the moment. We handpick our favorites and update this page daily… yes, humans work here unlike what you’ll find at some of those other so-called “deal” websites.
We get folks asking pretty often about the other partnership deals that TurboTax historically had in the past. Well unfortunately most of the institutional offers that we saw year’s ago, like the popular Merrill Edge Bank of America TurboTax discount, is no longer offered here in 2020 (BofA ended their long-standing partnership with TurboTax a few years back).
With that being said, it appears that H&R Block has jumped on the opportunity to partner with Bank of America to offer clients a special discount on their tax prep service (and probably some other companies as well so be sure to check with your bank of choice to see if they also have something available). You’ll be able to find the offer when you login to your BofA account and click on the “Special Offers & Deals” tab.
On this page, select the link “your deals are waiting” at the top left of the page.
Here on this page you’ll be able to filter through the available offers available at the moment.
And finally, here you’ll see the details about this offer. In our example here you’ll see that Bank of America is offering 10% cash back on your H&R Block purchase after completing your tax return (capped at a $28.00 cash back maximum). Just remember that all BankAmeriDeals are only valid when you pay with your eligible Bank of America card. Full details on today’s offers and a complete list of official terms can be found in your BofA account.
Of course we are checking daily to see if the Bank of America TurboTax discount will return here later in the tax season. If last year is any indication, it likely won’t but if if does we will update all the details the moment we have them right here on Software Voucher. If you’ve happened to find a killer deal on TurboTax that’s not listed here with us then please shoot us a quick email with the details so we can get it posted for everyone.
If you have any questions or comments, be sure to let us know in the comments section below.