Page last updated on April 14, 2019
Our Most Popular Deal!
- EXTRA $15 off!With instant coupon discount from Intuit!
- Apply Offer
- What better way to get your taxes completed before the April 15th deadline than with a good deal from TurboTax – Right?! Our most popular offer at the moment is an instant $5 to $15 off the online versions of TurboTax. With this discount it means that the Deluxe version is discounted to $54.99 vs. the regular price of $59.99, Premier for $69.99 vs. $79.99 and the new Self-Employed version for $104.99 vs. $119.99. Just follow the link above to apply the savings. And remember, you may be able to save a few bucks more by using your rewards credit card (I have the Capital One credit card which gives us an extra 3% back on our purchases!). Just follow the coupon-link above to apply the savings to your purchase.
- Offer ends on April 15, 2019.
Self Employed Tax Software Bundle
- QuickBooks BundleQuickBooks-TurboTax Bundle Available for 2019.
- Learn More
- As a small business owner you probably already have too much on your plate. Fortunately, not only credit card companies, like Capital One, help taylor to your small business needs but Intuit as well helps you cut down on the busy work with their QuickBooks-TurboTax bundle that’s specifically made for business owners who file their own tax returns and use QuickBooks for bookkeeping. For just $12/month for your first 3-months of membership (afterwards the price goes to $17/month), you’ll get QuickBooks Online and full access to TurboTax Home & Business to file your State and Federal tax return (no need to pay extra to use TurboTax). What’s nice about it is that QuickBooks calculates your quarterly estimated taxes automatically and maximizes your deductions with Schedule C categorization, and then with just a few clicks you can import your data into TurboTax automatically. That’s helpful to cut down the time it takes you to complete your taxes and helps you focus on actually running your business. Best of all, you can use it for as long as you need without any long-term commitments (i.e. cancel anytime).
- Introductory pricing available to new customers only.
TurboTax for Military Personnel
- Military FREETake advantage of the free military deal.
- Learn More
- Did you know that as a active duty military employees you may qualify for free tax software from TurboTax in 2019? That’s right, E1-E5 ranking employees who were in service for all or part of 2018 can qualify for free state and federal filing through TurboTax. Only the Deluxe Online vision will qualify. If you need any of the upgraded versions then it’s n longer free but you’ll still receive at least $5 or more off depending on the version chosen. Follow the above link to learn more about the eligibility requirements and how you may qualify.
- Visit Intuit.com for offer details, terms and restrictions.
Try it before you buy it!
- Free TrialTry TurboTax Software For Free.
- Learn More
- Do you really need a tax accountant to help you file your tax return? You’ll be surprised how easy it is in most cases – And you can try it out on your own for free. All of TurboTax’s Online version let you try on out the software for free – Just select the version and answer the questions as you go. The program will automatically calculate your applicable deductions, credits, and more. Then once you’re complete, then you can decide to pay/file or not.
TurboTax tailored for Students
- Student DealStudents get a break on their taxes.
- Learn More
- As a student you are probably already taking advantage of all the perks available to you – From discounts on your favorite food to credit card deals (like those offered by Capital One for example). Well, TurboTax also has you covered as they not only let you file a free simple 1040EZ/1040A tax return but also help you find all of those college related deductions and credits (school supplies, textbooks, tuition, rent, etc.). Find out more on TurboTax’s student tax page for complete details on what’s available to you.
- See TurboTax’s website for more detials.
So what about some of the other TurboTax offers out there? There may be special discounts available from your bank or credit card company – Like the Capital One discount that was once offered in the past. You’ll need to check with your provider to see if they are partnered with TurboTax here in 2019 or not (although in terms of Capital One, we could only find this expired deal from back in 2012. However, some card members have reporting getting an email directly from Capital One last year with a special TurboTax discount so be sure to keep an eye out in your mail box to see if the same will return here in 2019). We are obviously watching all of the most popular TurboTax deals for 2019 so be sure to visit our main page to help you find the top TurboTax software deals at the moment.
Remember, there are so many TurboTax discounts out there this year that you should never have to resort to buying a copy at full price (even if you’re a last minute filer, like me). Just be sure to check that any offers you end up using are correctly applied to your order before paying. You can do this by selecting “Tool —> My Fees” in your TurboTax account. Most savings are reflected as a Financial Institution (FI) discount. If it’s not listed, you will need to clear and reopen your browser, go back to this page, click through the offer, and cheek your TurboTax account again. It should be applied for you if all goes correctly.
How much will I save this year?
Regardless of the version that you choose, you’ll be getting a pretty good deal. The amount you save will depend on the version that you choose – Anywhere from $10.00 to $25.00 off. If you don’t know which version you need, we recommend that you choose the Federal Free version as the software will automatically ask you to upgrade to a more robust version if you need it (that’s based on your specific tax situation and the forms that you’ll need to file this year).
If you’re having difficulties taking advantage of the lower price and can’t seem to get it to work, then let us know in the comments section below. We’ll do our best to help you you out!