Offers checked on January 19, 2018
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get $20 off!w/coupon directly from TurboTax!
- Get this Deal
- This is one of the best deals TurboTax deals this late into the tax season: You can now get up to $20.00 off the online versions of TurboTax when picked up directly from Intuit. Just follow the the above instant discount link to activate the savings. The Deluxe version sale price drops to $44.49 vs. the regular price of $54.99, Premier to $64.99 vs. $79.99, and the new Self Employed version to $94.99 vs. $114.99. This offer is available exclusively on purchases made at Intuit.com (both new and existing TurboTax customers can take advantage of the offer). And remember to use your points credit card to earn extra cash back (I personally have the Discover Card that earns me an extra 3% to 5% back!)
- Offer expires December 31st, 2017.
Self Employed Tax Bundle
- QuickBooks BundleGet the QuickBooks-TurboTax Bundle.
- Learn More
- If you’re a small business owner, then you already know about some of the perks available other there for you (in our case, we have the Discover Credit Card and collect points on our business expenses). Another offer work checking out is the QuickBooks-TurboTax bundle. It’s specifically make for self-employed folks like yourself that file their own tax returns and use QuickBooks for accounting purposes. Starting a just $11.99/month for your first year 12-months of membership you’ll get QuickBooks Online and full access to TurboTax Home & Business to file your State and Federal tax return (no need to pay extra to file with TurboTax as long as you’re on a current membership plan). What’s nice about it is that QuickBooks calculates your quarterly estimated taxes automatically and maximizes your deductions with Schedule C categorization, and then with just a few clicks you can import your data into TurboTax so no need to re-enter any of the data. That’s helpful to cut down the time it takes you to complete your taxes and helps you be more accurate when you send in your quarterly estimated taxes. Best of all, if you don;t like it then there’s noting to worry about. That’s because you can cancel your plan at any time for any reason.
- See Intuit.com for full offer details.
Official TurboTax Desktop Discount
- Get $20 offSave $20.00 on TurboTax Desktop Versions.
- Apply Offer
- For all of you that have been using the desktop version of TurboTax then you’ll also be able to pick up a good deal on your download when you get it directly from TurboTax. Between now and the end of the month you’ll be able to save $10.00 to $20.00 with this instant coupon (be sure to use your points credit card, i.e. Discover Card, etc., to save a little bit more on top of that). To alloy the discount simply follow the above link to activate the savings – no other service codes required at checkout. Overall, this offer will save you $10.00 on the Deluxe version, $15.00 on Premier, or $20.00 on Home & Business.
- Offer ends at 11:59PM PST on January 30, 2018.
Try it before you buy it!
- Free TrialStart your tax return for free.
- Learn More
- If you’re new to TurboTax then don’t worry – You can test out any of their online versions for 2017 completely for free. Just choose the version that best fits your tax situation and you start your tax return for free with any one of the online versions of TurboTax (you’ll just need to create a user ID if you don’t already have one). You’ll only have to pay if you decide file once you complete your return.
TurboTax for Students
- Student DealStudents get a break on their taxes.
- Learn More
- Looking back at college, one of my favorite perks were all the student discounts – Everything from food to travel, credit card deals (our favorite was from Discover Card) to savings from Apple. TurboTax too offer something special for students; they’ve tailored their software specifically for students with support for all those college related expenses that you can deduct (textbooks, tuition, rent, etc.). And if you’re filing just a simple 1040EZ/1040A tax return this year then it’ll cost you nothing – It’s free! Find out more on TurboTax’s student taxes page.
- See TurboTax.com for details.
The Turbotax-Quicken Bundle is Back!
- Quicken BundleUp to $50 off with the 2017 Quicken-TurboTax Bundle.
- See Options
- If it’s time to upgrade your older copy of Quicken and you’re already planning on filing your tax return with TurboTax anyway, then why not buy both copies together and save a few extra bucks more – right? Amazon is offering a bundle discount when you get TurboTax and Quicken together (the bundles already include the discount in the price). There are several different options available so just follow the above link to learn more about the what’s currently being offered at the moment.
- Bundle prices will vary – See site for details.
TurboTax for Military Personnel
- Military FREEMilitary/Army get TurboTax free.
- Learn More
- Did you know that as a active duty military employee you may qualify for free tax software from TurboTax in 2018? You may even be able to receive waived state and federal filing fees. Special offers are available to qualifying active military personnel in service during the 2017 calendar year (must have a military W2 form). Follow the above link to learn more about the eligibility requirements and how you can signup.
- Visit Intuit.com for offer details and qualifications.
For all of you looking for the offers coming from TurboTax, like the Discover Card-TurboTax discount from a few years ago, we no longer track these offers. Generally these parter offers have slowly gone away and the offers we are able to secure are typically better anyway. With that being said, many perks still come with your Discover Card – Up to 5% cash back bonuses at partner stores, credit card statement credits, travel insurance, return guarantees, and more. So be sure to check your the main Discover Deals page to see what’s available here in 2018.
Once there, you can either browse through the listings or use the search box to locate the available tax preparation and related offers. If you do end up finding a partner deal like the TurboTax Discover Card discount, you will need to pick up the deal directly through your online Discover account (you must be logged in). It’s just worth noting when any promotions will expire as some many not last last through the December 31st, 2017, tax filing deadline and it’s possible that it will expire earlier than that without notice.
If you’re having difficulty applying any of the discounts found on this page or have found something is not working as it should, then let us know in the comments section below.