Prices updated on Sept 24, 2014
TurboTax Deluxe 2013
Our Best Deal!
- Get 8% offCurrently sale priced at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- It’s no wonder that Amazon is the top volume reseller of TurboTax software as their sale prices as by far the best available. Find select versions (with eFile included) for up to 8% off the list price (saving you about $5 bucks) along with with free standard shipping. You also have the option to get the download version which will let you download and install the software right after checkout, letting you begin working on your return today. Plus, the download edition will save your serial number and the file in your Amazon account just in case you need to reinstall the program on another computer.
- Order by September 31, 2014.
Official Intuit Promo Code
- Get $10.00 offinstantly at the TurboTax Store
- Apply Coupon
- Save $10.00 with this instant coupon on the online edition of TurboTax Deluxe 2013. Unlike the traditional boxed version which will require you to install software on your computer (making it so that you can only use that single computer to file your return), the online version is cloud based. This means that you complete and file your return from your online TurboTax account from any computer or iPad with an internet connection. The program automatically saves your information as you go so you can start from one computer and then finish from another (good if you and your spouse jointly work on your families tax return from different computers). This promo code is automatically applied to your order when you follow the above link.
- Offer expires April 15th, 2014.
- Extra $40Get up to $40 when buying TurboTax with Quicken.
- Get this Deal
- Once again, TurboTax has brought back the 2014 Quicken/TurboTax bundle discount when ordering from Amazon, Staples and other select resellers. This is a really sweet deal as you will receive anywhere between $20.00 and $40.00 off your total order when you buy a qualifying version of TurboTax with a qualifying version of Quicken 2014. Even if you have never used Quicken, this is an opportunity to try it our for a fraction of the full price. Our favorite store is Amazon as all of their bundles have the discount automatically included in the price. Other stores like Staples will require you to complete and send in the required rebate form (Staples will send you a pre-paid $40.00 Visa card with all qualified orders).
- Valid through April 15th, 2014.
The Norton Turbotax Bundle Offer
- Get 10% offNorton-Turbotax Bundle.
- Buy Now
- Norton and TurboTax have teamed up again this year to offer their bundle discount. Save an extra $8.00 instantly (that’s about 10%) when buying TurboTax Deluxe 2013 along with Norton 360 2014 (3 licenses for one user) at Amazon. Both copies come out to a little under $93.00 which is a pretty good deal as TurboTax Deluxe by itself retails for $59.99. To take advantage of this deal, simply buy the bundle set and the discount will be reflected in your cart. Just note that there is a limit of one bundle discount per person/household.
- Offer expires on April 26th, 2014.
Free Amazon Gift Card
- Free GiftWith refund by gift card.
- Learn More
- If you’re expecting a tax refund this year, then you can get up to an extra 10% more of it for free if you decide to receive part of your refund in the form of an Amazon gift card. The Refund Bonus Program gives TurboTax Deluxe customers the option to use part or all of their federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card. When you do so, you’ll get you either 8% or 10% of the amount added to the amount of the card for free (depending on where you purchased it from). We’ve put together all of the details of this deal for you – Just follow the above link to learn more and to see which versions qualify.
- Free bonus offer expires on April 15th, 2014.
- Military Versionavailable at Intuit.com
- Learn more
- If you or your spouse (if filing jointly) is actively employed by the military, then you may qualify for the free or discounted “Freedom Edition” version of TurboTax. To qualify, your Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) will need to be less than $57,000 and your rank can not be higher than E-5. If you are classified as an E-6 to E-10 officer then your Federal tax return is available at a discounted rate of $24.99 through the Freedom Edition.
- Available to active military families.
Bank of America Offer
- Get 15% offwhen ordering from your bank.
- Learn More
- Certain TurboTax discounts are available through certain banks and financial intuitions. The most popular is through Bank of America which offers up to 15% on TurboTax federal products. You can also find similar member-only discounts if you have Vanguard, Scottrade, Chase, AAA or American Express accounts. You will need to have a qualifying account with one of these companies to be able to take advantage of these discounted prices as certain customer requirements may apply.
- Expiration dates will vary.
Warehouse Club Offer
- Now on Saleat your local club store.
- Get this Deal
- You can usually pick up a copy of TurboTax Deluxe 2013 at your local Costco or BJ’s club warehouse store for around $20.00 off the list price. Some stores don’t carry all versions for the entire tax season, but you’ll be able to order from most club store websites year-round (Costco includes free shipping). Just keep in mind that you will need to be an active member to order. Standard return policies will apply.
- Sale prices will vary by store.
Try TurboTax for Free
- Free Trialis available for new customers.
- Try it free
- If you’ve never filed with TurboTax before, you are thinking about doing your taxes for the fist time this year, or if you’re looking to switch from another tax software program then you can try the online versions of TurboTax for free. Unlike other software programs that give you a predetermined time period to test out their software, you can test out TurboTax for as long as you like. Only once you complete your tax return, you will be required to purchase the specific version you were using before eFiling. This offer is open to all customers.