Deals checked on December 8, 2017
TurboTax Basic for 2016 (tax year 2015)
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get $10.00 OFFPick up TurboTax Basic at Intuit.
- Get this Deal
- Pick up TurboTax Basic for the 2015 tax year for just $29.99 after $10.00 savings at Intuit.com (the makers of TurboTax). Just follow the above link to take advantage of the offer. You’ll also have a choice to upgrade to Deluxe or one of the higher versions if needed.
- This offer ends on January 30, 2018.
Military Discount Available
- Military Offerfor active military families.
- Learn More
- If you or a family member is in the military (when filing jointly) then you may qualify for the Freedom Edition. This version of TurboTax is offered for free to all E-1 through E-5 officers with an Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of no more than $57,000. There is also no cost to efile both your State and Federal returns. You receive the same level of support as with the paid versions and a maximum refund guarantee.
- Must meet eligibility criteria.
Try TurboTax for Free
- Free TrialTry it free at Intuit.com.
- Try it free
- The official TurboTax store at Intuit.com (the makers of TurboTax) have most of the online editions available to test out. But unlike the typical trial, the software is web-based so there is no need to install anything on your computer. As you signup for the free account, you’ll be able to begin completing your tax return and see your refund amount as you go. Just at the very end it will ask you to pay if you decide to file.
Low Price Guarantee
- Price Matchavailable at Staples.
- Learn more
- If you are planning on picking up a copy of TurboTax Basic 2015 at your local store, then be sure you go to one that offers a price match guarantee. Staple, Office Max, Office Depot, Best Buy and many others offer a price match guarantee. So if you se a better price at Amazon or are interested in picking up the bundle discount, the be sure to see with one of the store associates to see if they can put tighter a better price or bundle for you. Offers and terms will vary by store.
Student Discount Available
- StudentsThe TurboTax Student Discount.
- Learn More
- If you’re a student and your parents are not claiming you a dependent and you only need to file a simple return this year (i.e. only forms 1040EZ or 1040A with not investment income, etc.) then you can qualify to file your tax return this year for free. What we like about TurboTax is that they make it easy for you to apply all your college related deductions, including tuition, books and school supplies.
- This is an ongoing offer.
The Bundle Offer is Back!
- Bundle it!Get up to $35.00 off TurboTax-Quicken Bundles.
- Learn More
- Once again for 2016, Intuit has teamed up with some of their top stores to offer an exclusive bundle discount when you purchase TurboTax Basic along with a qualifying copy of Quicken 2016 software in the same order. This is one of our favorite bundle deals of the tax season and is the time we all update our own personal copies of Quicken software. Some stores have the discount already reflected in the posted price (i.e. No additional codes or rebate forms are needed at all) while others require you to send in a rebate form by mail. We’ve put to get a full page with all the details and options available to you this year so follow the above link to learn more.
- Expiration dates will vary.
The Norton Turbotax Bundle Offer
- $5.00 OFFNorton-Turbotax Bundle Offer
- Buy Now
- If you’re due for a renewal on your Norton Security software then there is no better time to get in than now. Norton and TurboTax have teamed up again this year to offer their exclusive bundle discount. Save an extra $5.00 instantly when buying TurboTax Basic with Norton Security 2016 at Amazon (that’s on top of the already low sale prices. No codes or rebate forms are requires as the discount will be automatically reflected in your shopping cart. Only one bundle discount is available per person/household.
- Offer ends on April 15th, 2016.