Page verified on December 8, 2017
The Most Popular Offer!
- Extra $20 off!Available exclusively from Intuit!
- Get this Deal
- No travel club membership, special credit card, or jumping through any hoops needed this year to take advantage of some of the top TurboTax deals! You can now get un to $20 off on the online versions of TurboTax when picked up directly from Intuit when you follow the above instant discount link. Choose from the Deluxe version that’s discounted to $44.99 vs. the regular price of $54.99, Premier for $64.99 vs. $79.99 or the new Self-Employed version for $94.99 vs. $114.99. This offer is available exclusively on purchases made at Intuit.com, the makers of TurboTax.
- Valid through December 31st, 2017.
The Self Employed Tax Bundle
- QuickBooks BundleThe QuickBooks-TurboTax Bundle for 2018.
- Learn More
- Bundles deals are cool because of the savings – right? Well, with the QuickBooks-TurboTax bundle it’s a time saver as well. They’ve specifically tailored a bundle for self-employed individuals who file their own tax returns. For just $11.99/month for your first year 12-months of membership (afterwards it’s $16.99/month), you’ll get QuickBooks Online and full access to TurboTax Home & Business to file your State and Federal tax return (no need to pay extra). What’s nice is that QuickBooks calculates your quarterly estimated taxes automatically and maximizes your deductions with Schedule C categorization, and then with just a few clicks you can import your data into TurboTax so no need to manually re-enter any of your business data. Now that’s nice! And even better is that you can cancel your subscription at anytime for any reason.
- Introductory pricing for new customers only.
Official TurboTax Desktop Discount
- Save $20.00Get $20 off on TurboTax PC/Mac Versions.
- Apply Coupon
- If you’re the traditional type and can’t bare to think that your personal tax data is stored who-knows-where by some company, then no worries. TurboTax has all of their best selling versions available in downloadable format. So just choose the version you need, pay for it, and install it locally on your PC. And now you’ll be able to save $10.00 to $20.00 with this instant coupon code when purchased directly at Intuit.com. Just follow the above link to activate the instant discount – no other service codes required at checkout.
- Promotion ends on January 30, 2018.
Try it before you buy it!
- Free TrialTry TurboTax free before buying it.
- Learn More
- If you’re new to completing your own taxes or want to compare TurboTax to H&R Block or another tax preparation software program that you’re using, then you’ll be able to try TurboTax before putting down your credit card. Just head on over to their site and you can choose any of the Online versions and start for free. You can work on most of your return and get a feel of how the program works. Just once you near the end of your return will you be asked to pay for the software and filing fee. If you decide not to continue, then just stop right there.
TurboTax made for Students
- Student DealStudents get a break on their taxes.
- Learn More
- If you’re a student and not listed as an dependent with your parent’s tax return, you will need to file a tax return, even if you made no money last year. Fortunately, Turbotax not only offers students to ability to file their simple 1040EZ/1040A tax returns for free but also offers tailored support to help you find all of those college related expenses to deduct (textbooks, tuition, rent, etc.). Find out more on TurboTax’s student taxes page.
- See site for detials.
Get the Turbotax-Quicken 2018 Bundle!
- Quicken Bundle$20 to $50 off with the Quicken-TurboTax Bundle.
- Learn More
- If you’re a user of Quicken, then this is a good time of year to consider upgrading your older and/or expired copy of Quicken to one of the new 2018 versions. Amazon is offering a bundle discount when you get TurboTax and Quicken together (the bundles already include the discount in the price). There are several different options available so just follow the above link to learn more about the what’s currently being offered at the moment.
- Bundle prices will vary – See store for details.
TurboTax for Military Personnel
- Military FREETake advantage of the free military deal.
- Learn More
- Did you know that as a active duty military employee you may qualify for free tax software from TurboTax in 2018? You may even be able to receive waived state and federal filing fees. Special offers are available to qualifying active military personnel in service during the 2016 calendar year (must have a military W2 form). Follow the above link to learn more about the eligibility requirements and how you can signup.
- Visit Intuit.com for offer details and qualifications.
So what about some of the other offers coming from Intuit this year? The offers above are the most popular deals that we track but that doesn’t mean others don’t exist. Specifically, if you’re an active AAA club member (that’s short for American Automobile Association) then be sure to check with our nearest location to see if they still offer the AAA-TurboTax discount in your location (there used to offer one several years ago). For those of you that are current members, you already know that AAA gives some pretty good discounts on Travel and a whole bunch of other things like car insurance, hotels and vacation packages.
Where can learn more?
For anyone interested in AAA discounts for active members, you can login to your AAA online account. If you don’t have an account already, then you will need to have your membership card handy and you’ll be able to signup from home. Once you are logged into your account, go through your respective local AAA club page for more info – Here are your choices:
- New York
- New Jersey, Virginia
- California (Northern)
- California (Southern)
- Utah, Nevada
- North Carolina, South Carolina
- All Other States/Areas
In our case out here in California, we get the following homepage after we enter our zip code:
At the top of the page there will be several tabs to choose from. Select the one labeled discounts”. Once here, you will be able to either search locally for tax prep locations that offer a AAA member discount or use the search box at the top of the page (i.e. you can search for “TurboTax” or just “Tax”).
In our search example, we did come up with an offer when we searched for TurboTax. However, because all AAA deals are based on your zip code and the state/region that you belong to, it’s possible that the offers will vary in your area. Plus, some offers may expire before the April 15th deadline so be sure to pay attention to the terms posted for full details. Of course, any of these promos are for current AAA club members only so you will need to be logged in to your account to get it.
If you have questions or get stuck along the way, let us know in the comments section below and we’ll do our best to help!