Page verified on August 18 2014
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Up to 30% offThe best deals now at Amazon!
- See all Deals
- You’ll find the best deals on all of the major versions of TurboTax in Amazon’s tax center. Because they are an authorized dealer they offer both the physically boxed versions (with the disk in the box) and the downloadable version which lets to download and save your copy immediately after checkout. Sale price tend to vary among versions but you can often save up to 30% on your order. For those ordering the boxed version, free shipping is often included as well. No coupons are required to take advantage of these offers and they are available to everyone.
- Listed sale prices vary by product.
Official Intuit.com Offer
- Get 25% offat the official TurboTax Store.
- Apply Coupon
- If you’ve been ordering the online version directly from Intuit (this is where you complete your tax return online rather than installing the software on your PC/Mac) then you can now save up to 25% instantly with their early bird discount. Unlike other promotions that require you to enter a coupon code at checkout, simply follow the above link to see the discount reflected in your order. Certain restrictions will apply so we recommend that you see the full offer details and the products/versions that this sale applies directly at Intuit.com.
- Promotion expires on August 30, 2014.
- Get it FreeFor those who qualify.
- Learn More
- Did you know that you may qualify for free software from TurboTax? You may even be able to receive waived state and federal filing fees. Special offers are available to qualifying low income individuals/households and those in active military duty. Follow the above link to learn more about the eligibility requirements and how you can signup.
- Visit Intuit.com for offer details and qualifications.
The Bundle Offer is Back!
- Get $40 off$20 to $40 off with the Quicken-TurboTax Bundle.
- Get this Deal
- If you’re a user of Quicken, then this is the best time of the year to upgrade to the 2014 version. Intuit is offering a bundle discount through their top resellers when you TurboTax and Quicken together. The most popular place to pick up this deal is at Amazon where the bundles already include the discount in the price. You can also go over to Staples where you can make your own bundle with any of the qualifying Turbotax and Quicken 2014 versions they have in stock and receive a $40.00 pre-paid Visa gift card by mail. Just note that each store has different policies and only a limited number of versions will qualify for this offer.
- Offer expires on April 15th, 2014.
Qualifies for the Low Price Guarantee
- Price Matchavailable at your local retailer.
- Learn More
- Now if you’re one of those people that like to buy software from your local in-town store, then we have another deal just for you. Most often the traditional brick and mortar stores have their items priced more than the online ones listed above. Well, what most of us don’t realize is that a majority of local stores have price match policies in place to help them be more competitive with their online counterparts. So if you like to shop at Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot any number of other local outlets, them be sure to come prepared with a posted sale price from one of Intuit’s authorized resellers and you should be able to have the store manager match the price right there on the spot for you. Of course restrictions and exclusions might apply, which may vary from store to store, so be sure to visit your local reseller for full offer details.
Official Partner Promotion
- Partner Dealavailable from your local bank.
- Learn More
- Your bank or financial institution may also have a special deal for qualifying customers on TurboTax home software. Several of the larger U.S. banks such as Bank of America, Vanguard, American Express, and Fidelity offer up to 25% off on select versions when purchased through them. Most of these offers will require you to prove your eligibility as these deals are only available to their current customers. Be sure to visit your local branch or read more online for full offer details and offer restrictions.
- Visit your bank for more details.
Free Amazon Gift Card
- Free GiftWith refund by gift card.
- Learn More
- If you’re expecting a tax refund this year, then you can get up to an extra 10% more for free if you decide to receive part of your refund in an Amazon gift card. The Refund Bonus Program from TurboTax gives TurboTax select customers the option to use part or all of their federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card. When you do so, you’ll get between 5% and 10% of the refund amount added to the gift card (depending on the version and where you purchase it). We’ve put together all of the details of this deal for you – Just follow the above link to learn more and to see which versions qualify.
- Free bonus offer expires on April 15th, 2014.
Norton-Turbotax Bundle Offer
- Get 15% offNorton-Turbotax Bundle Offer
- Buy Now
- Norton and TurboTax have teamed up again this year to offer their bundle discount. Save an extra $8.00 to $12.00 instantly (that’s between 10% and 15% off) when buying select versions of TurboTax 2013 tax preparation software along with Norton 360 2014 (3 licenses for one user) at Amazon. To take advantage of this deal, simply select one of the bundle sets at Amazon.com and the discount will be automatically reflected in your cart. Just note that there is a limit of one bundle discount per person/household.
- Offer expires on April 26th, 2014.
Free Trial Available
- Free TrialTry TurboTax risk-free!
- Learn More
- If you’ve never used TurboTax, you’re switching from another tax program or are doing your own taxes this year for the first time, then TurboTax will let you try out their software before you pay for it. Just follow the above link and then select the version that you would like to try. You’ll be able to complete most of your tax return and see how the program works before paying for it. If you decide to complete and file, just continue and purchase the program. If not, just stop once it asks you to provide your payment information. At this step you’ll be able to either save your work to come back at a later date or delete the free account that you created.