Offers verified February 16, 2017
TaxACT Deluxe 2015 (for tax year 2014)
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 20% offSave on the Deluxe Ultimate Bundle.
- Apply Coupon
- Now on sale at taxact.com, you can get 20% off the Deluxe 2015 Ultimate Bundle with includes TaxACT Deluxe, 1 Federal e-file, State 1040 return, and the ability to prepare & print an unlimited number of returns. This offer is available in both a download and CD. No extra coupon codes are required as the discount will be automatically applied to your order when you follow the above is discount link.
- This offer is expected to expires February 28, 2017.
Save on TaxACT Online
- Get 15% offSave on TaxACT Online Deluxe.
- Get this Deal
- Similar to TurboTax and H&R Block at Home tax preparation software, TaxACT also lets you complete your tax return online with the online version. You can now file with TaxACT Online Deluxe which includes Online State 1040 and one Federal and State e-file, for $19.99 (15% off the retail price of $24.00). The best part of filing with the online version is that because everything is web-based, you can start your 2014 tax return on one computer and finish from another. No extra promo codes are needed to activate this discount.
- End on February 28, 2017.
TaxACT Deluxe Federal Only
- Just $12.99TaxACT Deluxe Federal-only for $12.99!
- Learn More
- If you just need to file a Federal tax return this year and don’t need to file a State return, then you’ll be able to file with TaxACT for just $12.99. This version includes 1099 support, deductions for donations, tax and audit support (web and phone), and Schedule K-1’s. Plus if you used the TaxACT Deluxe last year, then you import prior year data automatically.
- This is an ongoing promotion.
Try TaxACT software for Free
- Try it FreeTest out TaxACT Deluxe for free.
- Learn More
- If you haven’t used TaxACT before then you’ll be able to try it out completely for free. Like most other tax prep software, you pay for your TaxACT software once you near the completion of your tax return (they do this just include you need to upgrade to a higher version). You won’t be able to file your return until you pay but you’ll be able to get a good sense on how the software works compared to any others you may have used in the past.