Offers last checked July 10, 2017
Sage Accounting Software 2015 (formerly Peach Tree Software)
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get $100 offAn official Sage.com offer.
- Apply Coupon
- Get up to $100.00 off on some of the best selling accounting software at sage.com (no coupon or promo code needed – Just follow the above link to activate the sale price). You’ll find Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2015 for $100.00 of the list price and Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2015 for $40.00 off the list price. Compared to Quickbooks 2015, Sage is priced, on average, for 30% less than its counterpart. As this is a current store sale, no coupons are needed at checkout to take advantage of the sale price. Just follow the above link to learn more and see the versions that are a part of this promotion. Offer valid on the U.S. edition.
- Promotion ends on July 31, 2017.
Official Sage Software Reseller
- Get 20%+ offSelect versions on sale at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- It doesn’t come to anyone’s surprise that Amazon is the world’s #1 reseller of software. That’s because they push their sale prices beyond any of their competitors keeping their margins super thin. When it comes to Sage software, you can almost always find it on sale from anywhere between 10% and 20% off the list price. Not only that, many versions are available in a downloadable format. That means that you can starting using the software the same day that you buy it. If you prefer the traditional boxed versions, that’s available as well and will often ship out to you for free. Of course sale prices will vary and some versions will be priced lower than others so be sure to see their store to learn more about the deals for today.
- Sale price may vary and end without notice.
Students & Teachers
- StudentsYou can get Sage 50 for Free.
- Learn More
- Ah, the life of a student. Long summer breaks, friends, and long nights. Also one of the best times to score some good deals. When it comes to software, almost all of the major companies have some sort of deals for students (you can see our full student discount page for details). Sage takes it a step further and offers Sage 50 2015 for free as long as you’re enrolled in a primary or higher education academic institution (they help you’ll get hooked on their software while you’re still young). Now, then free version won’t last forever (14 months from the date of registration) and can’t download data from other Sage 50 software programs, but it’s a great start for those learning to use Sage.
- Available to qualifying students/teachers only.
Buy the 3 or 5 Pack & Save
- Volume DealSave on 3 & 5 Users Packs.
- Learn More
- If you run a small business, then you know every penny counts (even when you can expense these business related expenses). That’s why it’s best to buy your software licenses in bulk when you know you will need them. Sage offers convenient 3 and 5 license packs when ordering from their online store at sage.com that already have volume discount prices built-in to the sale price. And the savings are significant; for example, you can pick up the 5-user pack of Premium Accounting 2015 for $249.80 per license. That’s nearly $200 offer per license compared to purchasing them separately.
- This is an ongoing discount.
Free Trial Version
- Free TrialDownload & try it for free.
- Download it
- If you’re new to Sage or considering switching form a competing accounting software programs like QuickBooks, then you should definitely download the free trial first. Not only is it an opportunity to try out the software for free, but a way to really test all of the 2015 new features first hand. If you like it then great – Just buy a license once the trial version expires after 30 days. If you don’t like it then do nothing – It will expire on it’s own and you never have to pay for anything. Of course this offer is only valid for new users so if you’ve tried it out before then you won’t be able to download and use the trial version again.