These deals were updated on Nov 16, 2015
Quicken Premier 2016 by Intuit
Our Most Popular Offer
- Save up to 33%Premier 2016 on sale now at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- If you’re anything like my family you probably already pick up most of your things at Amazon. Well, as Quicken 2016 has just been released and you can now pick up a copy for around 33% off the retail price. So that comes out to be only $69.99 for a copy which has to be one of the lowest sale prices we’ve seen this early in the release. Plus with the digital download version, you’ll be able to download and install the software immediately after checkout. No coupon or rebate form required to get the deal but keep in mind that the sales price will vary daily and may differ among the version chosen.
- Sale prices at Amazon will vary and can end without notice.
Official Quicken Store Offer
- Get $10 OFF!$10.00 off Quicken Premier at Intuit.com.
- Apply Coupon
- Regardless if you’re a new Quicken customer or if you’re now finally ready to upgrade to the 2016 version, you’ll save $10.00 instantly on Premier when you buy it directly from Intuit (the makers of Quicken software). Just follow the above instant-coupon link and the discount will be automatically reflected in your order. You’ll see the price price drop down from $104.99 to $94.99. Best of all, Intuit lets you download your purchase so there is no need to wait for an installation disc to arrive in the mail. For those more traditional, there is a free shipping option as well to your disposal. Just remember that this offer is only available at the Quicken Store at Intuit.com.
- Coupon expires on November 30, 2015.
Guaranteed Low Price on Quicken
- Now on SaleReceive special pricing at Staples.com
- Get this Deal
- Staples tends to change their prices on Quicken Premier 2015 pretty often, with standard sale prices averaging at about $10.00 off the regular price. Although the deals can be a hit or miss at Staples on Quicken software, they do have a very good pricing matching policy that will honor sale prices at their fiercest online competitors (including at Amazon). So if you prefer to buy at Staples because of your Staples Rewards credits or because a store is in town, then you can definitely get a better price. Follow the below link to learn more about the low price guarantee.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Guarantee100% satisfaction guaranteed by Intuit
- Learn More
- It’s always hard to pull the trigger on a software purchase when you can’t try it out first because, as you probably already know, Intuit does not offer free trial version of Quicken. However, what they lack with the free trials they make up for it with their generous return policy. Regardless if you purchased the software directlyfrom them, from one of their resellers (like amazon) or any other authorized distributor, then you are covered by a full 60 day money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the software for any reason. Returning it is easy and only takes a few days to complete. To start the return process, click the above link to get to the returns center and follow the steps listed on the page. You will need to have your proof of purchase/receipt handy in other to begin.
Are there any educational or student discounts available on Quicken Premier 2016?
Because Intuit does not target students with their Quicken product line, they do not have any educational discounts available. However, they do offer a free cloud-based money management solution at mint.com with is open not just for students but for everyone. You can also choose the more affordable Quicken Deluxe version which can often be found for half the price of this version. If you are a student and are looking for other software products, then see our entire list of academic software available exclusively for students and teachers at up to 70% off the list price.
How do these so-called coupons here work?
We try to make couponing easy here on Software Voucher but if you’re new to it, then it might be a little overwhelming. That’s why we are here to help you out! Anything you come across something we call here “an instant coupon” then follow these steps to ensure that you are applying the posted offer correctly.
- Step 1: Figure out the offer that you would like to use. Most people go with our “most popular offer” that’s posted at the top of the page (that’s why it’s there) but you have a huber of other deals to choose from posted here. As soon as you made your selection, click “get this deal”.
- Step 2: You’ll be re-directed to the store that’s offering the posted deal. The beauty of technology is that with your single click, the discount entitled to you has already been applied to your cart. So for this example it will be $10.00 off on Quicken Premier.
- Step 3: Make sure you add a license to your cart. In most cases you will be limited to the number of copies you can buy using a single discount (usually 5). The original price and sale price will be listed and if everything looks good, you can complete your order.