These deals were updated on May 18, 2016
Quicken Deluxe 2016 by Intuit
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 33% OFF!Quicken Deluxe on sale at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- Amazon, Intuit’s top reseller, has just released Deluxe 2016 and has already slashed prices on it. You can pick up a copy of Deluxe 2016 for as low as 33% off the list price of $74.95. That means you’re savings nearly $25.00 on your order. In most cases you will have the option to choose from either the download version (where you simply download your purchase after checkout) or get the traditional boxed version with free shipping (with the physical CD disk inside). Just be sure to check out both options as sometimes you will find price differences between the two (we’re not quite sure why this is). Just remember that prices and discounts at Amazon will vary across versions and may change at any time.
- Offers and sale prices will vary so be sure to see site for details.
An Official Intuit Store Offer
- Get $10 OFF!Deluxe now on sale at Intuit.com.
- Apply Coupon
- You can now pick up Quicken Deluxe 2015 at Intuit.com and save $10.00 when you follow the above “apply coupon” link (savings reflected in your shopping basket once you add Quicken to your cart). That’s about a 13% savings off the retail price. You can also choose the download version so there is no need to pay extra for shipping or have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. You’ll notice that the offer is automatically activated on Deluxe 2015, Premier 2015, and the Home & Business 2015 editions so you can also choose to upgrade and still save $10 bucks on your order. We are just not sure if this deal will extend to Quicken 2016 or not so we’ll be sure to update the details here as soon as we know more.
- This offer expires on May 30, 2016.
The Quicken-TurboTax Bundle Deal!
- Bundle DealThe Quicken-TurboTax Bundle.
- Learn More
- If you’re planning on getting TurboTax this year to help you file your 2015 tax return, then you should consider the 2016 Quicken-TurboTax bundle deal offered by Intuit at select authorized resellers. When you buy a qualifying version of Quicken and TurboTax together you can get anywhere from a $10.00 to $40.00 savings. Our favorite store to find the deal is at Amazon… to learn more, just follow the above link to see how to take advantage of this promotion.
- This deal is valid through April 15th, 2016.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- GuaranteeSatisfaction guaranteed by Intuit.
- Learn More
- If you’ve read the reviews and are not quite sure if it’s worth upgrading the 2015 version quite yet, then just keep in mind that you’re covered by a 60 day money back guarantee if you decide it’s not a worthy upgrade. Because Intuit does not offer free trials of their software, they make up for it by having one of the easiest return policies, regardless if you purchased it from them directly, from Amazon, or any other authorized reseller. If you decide to go ahead with the return, just complete the online return form and in a few days you will be refunded your full purchase price.
Qualifies for the Low Price Guarantee
- Now on SaleSpecial Quicken pricing at Staples
- Get this Deal
- Staples tends to have Quicken Deluxe listed at the retail price or up to $10.00 off when it’s on sale. This is not the best deal from all the ones that we track, however they have a pricing matching policy that will honor many of the larger online competitors. So if you prefer to buy at Staples because its down the street from your house or because you have Staples Rewards credits that you need to use up, you can work with them to get a better price than those advertised in-store.
Are there any student discounts available on Quicken Deluxe?
No, Intuit does not offer any special pricing on their software for students or teachers. However, there are a number of other software brands and resellers that do at up to 70% off the regular price. See our entire list of deals available exclusively for students and teachers, and how to qualify for the lower pricing.
How to use a Quicken Deluxe coupon.
Applying one of our discounts on Quicken Deluxe should be pretty straightforward. Below each offer you’ll find the instructions posted within the offer summary, including the expected expiration date. We say “expected” as sometimes these deals end earlier than posted due to an advertiser or manufacturer pulling, ending or changing a price half-way through a promotion.
You’ll find that typically there will be three types of deals promoted on Software Voucher: coupon codes, limited time sales, and instant offers. You’re probably familiar with coupon codes where you need to copy a code and enter it into a promo code box at order checkout to apply the lower price to your order. The same goes for limited time sales where you just have to complete your purchase (not just add the item to your cart) before the deal expires. The less known, but most common for Quicken products, is the instant offer. Here’s a look how these deals look and how to correctly apply the posted price.
- Step 1: Select the deal that you would like to take advantage of and select “apply coupon”. Note that there are no codes to copy or any other steps you need to take.
- Step 2: A new window will open and you will be taken directly to the store that is advertising the offer. In our example this will take you directly to intuit.com. Because Intuit knows that you are a Software Voucher visitor, you will already see the discount applied automatically for you.
- Step 3: Select the Quicken product that you would like to buy. Often, you will have an opportunity to select Premier or Home & Business instead of the Deluxe version and still be able to take advantage of the same discount.
- Step 4: Once you have the product added to your cart, be sure to double check that the savings are applied correctly. If everything looks good then you may complete your order. If it doesn’t look good, it’s possible that you’ve waited too long and the cookie on your computer’s browser expired. If that’s the case, then simply repeat this process starting from step 1. If you still have difficulties, then it’s possible the the promotion expired (in which case we ask that you take a moment to let us know about it so that we can make the updates to this page).