These deals were updated on March 6 2014
Quicken Deluxe 2014
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 45% offAmazon has Quicken 2014 now on sale!
- Get this Deal
- All of the 2014 editions of Quicken are now on sale at Amazon with select titles at over 45% off the list price. Find versions of Deluxe 2014 listed for as low as $40.04 vs. the list price of $74.95. You’re also able to download your order right after checkout so no waiting for the box to arrive. You can also purchase the traditional box for the same price and get the physical CD disk with free shipping.
- Offers and prices will vary.
Official Intuit Promotion
- $30.00 off!with instant coupon at Intuit.com
- Activate Deal
- We’ve partnered with the folks at Quicken to give you an instant $30.00 on Deluxe 2014. It’s also a great time to upgrade to Premier as it’s discounted even deeper at 40% off the list price with this promo. Unlike some other deals for Quicken, this one is automatically activated when you follow the above link so no need to enter any additional codes at checkout. Keep in mind that this deal can not be combined with any other special offer codes. This deal is available exclusively at the official Quicken Store at Intuit.com.
- Offer expires on March 31, 2014.
The Bundle Deal is Back!
- Extra $35Get Quicken & TurboTax together.
- Get this Deal
- Our favorite bundle deal of the year has returned and it’s only at Amazon this year. Purchase Quicken Deluxe 2014 along with a copy of TurboTax 2013 (Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business editions) and receive an extra $35.00 off your entire order. No codes or rebate forms are needed as this is an instant bundle savings.
- Expires on April 15th, 2014.
Qualifies for the Low Price Guarantee
- Now on SaleSpecial Quicken pricing at Staples
- Get this Deal
- Staples tends to have Quicken Deluxe listed at the retail price or up to $10.00 off when it’s on sale. This is not the best deal from all the ones that we track, however they have a pricing matching policy that will honor many of the larger online competitors (including Amazon). So if you prefer to buy at Staples because its down the street from your house or because you have Staples Rewards credits that you need to use up, you can work with them to get a better price.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- GuaranteeSatisfaction guaranteed by Intuit.
- Learn More
- If you’ve read the reviews and are not quite sure if it’s worth upgrading the 2014 version quite yet, then just keep in mind that you’re covered by a 60 day money back guarantee if you decide it’s not a worthy upgrade. Because Intuit does not offer free trials of their software, they make up for it by having one of the easiest return policies, regardless if you purchased it from them directly, from Amazon, or any other authorized reseller. If you decide to go ahead with the return, just complete the online return form and in a few days you will be refunded your full purchase price.
Are there any student discounts available on Quicken Deluxe 2014?
No, Intuit does not offer any special pricing on their software for students or teachers. However, there are a number of other software brands and resellers that do at up to 70% off the regular price. See our entire list of deals available exclusively for students and teachers, and how to qualify for the lower pricing.