Offers verified on April 17, 2016
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Up to 60% OFF!Quicken 2016 on sale now at Amazon.
- See all Deals
- Amazon just slashed prices on all Quicken 2016 products and you can save anywhere from 30% to 60% off the list price on the newest versions today. As one of Intuit’s top volume reseller, they usually have the best every day prices as compared to the rest of Intuit’s other resellers. If you decide to buy the digital download vs. the physical box, you’ll not only be good for the environment by cutting down on packaging waste, but also be able to download it onto your computer immediately after checkout. Plus, if your computer ever crashes and you need to reinstall it, you won’t have to search around for the installation disk as the file will always be available in your Amazon library.
- Listed sale prices will vary daily.
An Official Intuit Offer
- Get $10 offAt the official Quicken Store.
- PC Deal
- We just received this official Quicken Store promotional code from the folks at Intuit. Save $10.00 on select version of Quicken Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business when you follow the above special offer code link. No need to enter any codes at checkout as this deal is automatically applied to your order. When ordering from Intuit you order will be delivered by email so no waiting for physical boxes to arrive in the mail. This deal is only available when purchasing from the official Quicken Store at intuit.com.
- This offer expires on April 30, 2016.
Qualifies for the Low Price Guarantee
- Price Matchavailable at your local retailer.
- Get this Deal
- With competition being fierce these days, most stores will do almost anything to compete against their rivals, including many stores offering a price match guarantee. If you like to shop at Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot or any of the other big box stores (maybe because you’re collecting loyalty points) then be sure to read their price mach guarantee. They will often discount their products right there in-store as long as you can show a lower price elsewhere for the exact same product/version. You’re local store manager will have the details, just be sure to come prepared to price match it.
Upgrade your older copy of Quicken
- Upgrade DealUpgrade to Quicken 2016.
- Get this Deal
- Good news for all of us existing Quicken users that are looking to upgrade their older versions to one of the new 2015 editions! You can now take advantage of the same deals that are available to new customers when ordering at the Intuit Store. You’ll be able to save $10.00 instantly on any of the PC version or save $20.00 on the Mac version. Just follow the link above to activate the discount. Then once the software arrives and you install it, you will be able to transfer over all your existing data in just a few clicks.
- The deal ends April 30, 2016 at 11:59PM PST.
Save with your Costco Membership
- Costco OfferPick up Quicken at Costco.
- Learn More
- Did you know that Costco is one of Intuit’s top resellers? Not for Quicken or QuickBooks as much as they are for TurboTax (I’m sure you’ve seen the palettes of blue boxes by the entrance during tax season). Although your local warehouse doesn’t stock Quicken, all versions are discounted at costco.com. As long as your membership fees are up to date then you can order from their online store. Just remember that some orders will be charged extra for shipping and sales tax. Although no coupon is needed, sale prices are subject to change without notice.
- You must be a Costco member to buy at Costco.com.
Try Mint.com for Free
- Try Mint.comFree money management tools from Mint
- Learn More
- Before you get Quicken, be sure to check out mint.com (also owned by Intuit, the makers or Quicken). Mint.com also lets you track your finances, credit cards, bank accounts and more. But unlike Quicken which installs of your computer, your Mint account lives in the cloud and can be connected from any internet connected device (like your iPad, smart phone, laptop, etc.). Mint is also a free service (its ad supported) so no signup or monthly fees to use their service.
- See Mint.com for offer details.
60-day Money Back Guarantee
- GuaranteeTry Quicken risk-free!
- Learn More
- OK, so you’ve probably noticed that Quicken does not advertise any free trials on their site. That’s because they don’t offer free trials at all for any of their products (if you see any posted online from some unknown sites you can be sure these are all hacked and may be virus infected programs). However, Quicken like most of Intuit’s products have a 60 day money back guarantee. So if you’re considering Quicken and have never used it before, then you’ll still be able to return it if you see it’s not right for you. Best of all, this guarantee extends to authorized Quicken resellers so you don’t need to take it back to the store where you got it from as they probably wouldn’t take back the opened box anyway.
How do you apply a Quicken special offer code to your order?
So you’ve made it here to us at Software Voucher in your quest to find the best possible deal on your Quicken software. And of course you found the best possible price available today. Why’s that you ask? That’s because we check these deal on a daily basis… not some computer program that spits out some random expired offers.
When it comes to the deals on Quicken, you’ll notice all of them do not require you to use a physical social offer code at checkout. That’s because the discount is either automatically reflected when you follow the provided link, as is the case when ordering at intuit.com, or the copy of Quicken software is posted at a sale price.
If you’re unsure how to properly apply one of the offers found on this page then just follow these easy steps and you should be ready to go.
- Choose one of the offers listed on this page that you would like to use and follow the “apply deal” link that’s provided.
- A new window will appear and it will take you directly to the seller that is having the promotion. In the case of Quicken software (and as shown in this example), all of the required codes are built-into the link provided when shopping at Intuit.com.
- Once you reach the store, select the product or products that you wish to purchase. You should already see the discounted price reflected. Then when you click the buy button, you will be taken to the first step on the checkout. Be sure to verify again that the lower price is shown.
- Now that the discount is applied, you can now continue the checkout process and purchase your software.