Offers verified on May 25, 2015
Our Most Popular Deal!
- WOW! 40% OFF5-days only at the Quicken Store.
- Get this Deal
- The official Quicken Store is having their semi-annual sale this weekend – For 5 days only, you won’t find a lower price from Quicken on Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, Rental Property Manager or Mac 2015 versions. You’ll have up until the end of day on Monday to take advantage of the discount. No coupon or discount codes are needed at checkout as this deal will be automatically applied to your order. There is a limit of five copies per order/household during this promotion.
- Hurry! Offer ends Monday June 1st, 2015.
An Official Intuit Partner Offer
- Up to 45% OFF!Quicken 2015 on sale now at Amazon.
- See all Deals
- Amazon just slashed prices on all Quicken 2015 products and you can save anywhere from 20% to 45% off the list price on the newest versions today. As one of Intuit’s top volume reseller, they usually have the best every day prices as compared to the rest of Intuit’s other resellers. If you decide to buy the digital download vs. the physical box, you’ll not only be good for the environment by cutting down on packaging waste, but also be able to download it onto your computer immediately after checkout. Plus, if your computer ever crashes and you need to reinstall it, you won’t have to search around for the installation disk as the file will always be available in your Amazon library.
- Listed sale prices will vary daily.
Qualifies for the Low Price Guarantee
- Price Matchavailable at your local retailer.
- Get this Deal
- With competition being fierce these days, most stores will do almost anything to compete against their rivals, including many stores offering a price match guarantee. If you like to shop at Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot or any of the other big box stores (maybe because you’re collecting loyalty points) then be sure to read their price mach guarantee. They will often discount their products right there in-store as long as you can show a lower price elsewhere for the exact same product/version. You’re local store manager will have the details, just be sure to come prepared to price match it.
Upgrade your older copy of Quicken
- Upgrade DealUpgrade to Quicken 2015.
- Get this Deal
- Good news for all of us existing Quicken users that are looking to upgrade their older versions to one of the new 2015 editions! You can now take advantage of the same deals that are available to new customers when ordering at the Intuit Store. You’ll be able to save $10.00 instantly on any of the PC version or save $20.00 on the Mac version. Just follow the link above to activate the discount. Then once the software arrives and you install it, you will be able to transfer over all your existing data in just a few clicks.
- The deal ends May 31, 2015 at 11:59PM PST.
Save with your Costco Membership
- Costco OfferPick up Quicken at Costco.
- Learn More
- Did you know that Costco is one of Intuit’s top resellers? Not for Quicken or QuickBooks as much as they are for TurboTax (I’m sure you’ve seen the palettes of blue boxes by the entrance during tax season). Although your local warehouse doesn’t stock Quicken, all versions are discounted at costco.com. As long as your membership fees are up to date then you can order from their online store. Just remember that some orders will be charged extra for shipping and sales tax. Although no coupon is needed, sale prices are subject to change without notice.
- You must be a Costco member to buy at Costco.com.
Try Mint.com for Free
- Try Mint.comFree money management tools from Mint
- Learn More
- Before you get Quicken, be sure to check out mint.com (also owned by Intuit, the makers or Quicken). Mint.com also lets you track your finances, credit cards, bank accounts and more. But unlike Quicken which installs of your computer, your Mint account lives in the cloud and can be connected from any internet connected device (like your iPad, smart phone, laptop, etc.). Mint is also a free service (its ad supported) so no signup or monthly fees to use their service.
- See Mint.com for offer details.
60-day Money Back Guarantee
- GuaranteeTry Quicken risk-free!
- Learn More
- OK, so you’ve probably noticed that Quicken does not advertise any free trials on their site. That’s because they don’t offer free trials at all for any of their products (if you see any posted online from some unknown sites you can be sure these are all hacked and may be virus infected programs). However, Quicken like most of Intuit’s products have a 60 day money back guarantee. So if you’re considering Quicken and have never used it before, then you’ll still be able to return it if you see it’s not right for you. Best of all, this guarantee extends to authorized Quicken resellers so you don’t need to take it back to the store where you got it from as they probably wouldn’t take back the opened box anyway.
How do you apply a Quicken special offer code to your order?
So you’ve made it here to us at Software Voucher in your quest to find the best possible deal on your Quicken software. And of course you found the best possible price available today. But what if the offer is asking you to enter a coupon at checkout to activate the deal? We’re here to walk you though the steps so that you don’t miss out on a great sale opportunity.
- Select the code listed on this page that you would like to use. Some offers will have them and some will not (if there is a sale then usually no extra codes are necessary). Be sure to copy it as it appears including any special symbols, capital numbers or dashes if there are any.
- Follow the link provided next to the posted offer and it will take you directly to the seller that is having the promotion. In the case of Quicken software (and as shown in this example), most of the codes are required for orders made at Intuit.com.
- Once you reach the store, select the product or products that you wish to purchase. More often than not, the promotion codes that we have will work on all items in stock however some deals will only provide a discount on certain items while others will be excluded.
- Once you click the buy button, you will be taken to the first step on the checkout. This is an important step as this is the location where you must apply the coupon copied in step one in the “special offer code” box provided. Again, remember that it’s critical that you enter the code exactly how it appears without modifying any portion of it, otherwise it will not render the discount as advertised.
- Now that the discount is applied, the lower price should be reflected in the summary listed on the right side of the page. You can now continue the checkout process and purchase your software.