Page checked on March 6 2014
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Up to 43% offGet Quicken 2014 now at Amazon!
- See all Deals
- Quicken 2014 have just been released and are now on sale at Amazon for up to 43% off the list price! As one of Intuit’s top volume reseller, they usually have the best every day prices, often priced less than other retailers that offer codes. If you decide to buy the digital download vs. the physical box, you’ll not only be good for the environment by cutting down on packaging waste, but also be able to download it onto your computer immediately after checkout. Plus, if your computer ever crashes and you need to reinstall it, you won’t have to search around for the installation disk as the file will always be available in your Amazon library.
- Listed sale prices vary by product.
Exclusive Sale at the Quicken Store
- Get 40% offat the official Quicken Store.
- Apply Coupon
- We just received this official Quicken Store promotional code from the folks at Intuit. Save 40% instantly on Quicken Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business 2014 when you follow the above special offer code link. No need to enter any codes at checkout as this deal is automatically applied to your order. When ordering from Intuit you order will be delivered by email so no waiting for physical boxes to arrive in the mail. This deal is only available when purchasing from the official Quicken Store at intuit.com.
- Code expires on March 31, 2014.
The Bundle Deal is Back!
- $35 offThe Quicken-TurboTax bundle.
- Learn More
- If you’re planning on getting TurboTax this year to help you file your 2013 tax return, then you should consider the 2014 Quicken-TurboTax bundle deal offered by Amazon. When you buy a qualifying version of Quicken and TurboTax together you will receive an instant $35.00 savings. There is also another bundle deal available as select stores but we don’t like it as much as the Amazon deal as it requires you to complete and return a rebate form. You can learn more about Intuit’s participating retailers and how to take advantage of this promotion.
- Offer expires April 15th, 2014.
Qualifies for the Low Price Guarantee
- Price Matchavailable at your local retailer.
- Get this Deal
- With competition being fierce these days, most stores will do almost anything to compete against their rivals, including many stores offering a price match guarantee. If you like to shop at Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot or any of the other big box stores (maybe because you’re collecting loyalty points) then be sure to read their price mach guarantee. They will often discount their products right there in-store as long as you can show a lower price elsewhere for the exact same product/version. You’re local store manager will have the details, just be sure to come prepared to price match it.
60-day Money Back Guarantee
- GuaranteeTry Quicken risk-free!
- Learn More
- OK, so you’ve probably noticed that Quicken does not advertise any free trials on their site. That’s because they don’t offer free trials at all for any of their products (if you see any posted online from some unknown sites you can be sure these are all hacked and may be virus infected programs). However, Quicken like most of Intuit’s products have a 60 day money back guarantee. So if you’re considering Quicken and have never used it before, then you’ll still be able to return it if you see it’s not right for you. Best of all, this guarantee extends to authorized Quicken resellers so you don’t need to take it back to the store where you got it from as they probably wouldn’t take back the opened box anyway.
Try Mint.com for Free
- Try Mint.comFree money management tools from Mint
- Learn More
- Before you get Quicken, be sure to check out mint.com (also owned by Intuit, the makers or Quicken). Mint.com also lets you track your finances, credit cards, bank accounts and more. But unlike Quicken which installs of your computer, your Mnit account lives in the cloud and can be connected from any internet connected device (like your iPad, smart phone, laptop, etc.). Mint is also a free service (its ad supported) so no signup or monthly fees to use their service.
- See Mint.com for offer details.
How do you apply a Quicken special offer code to your order?
So you’ve made it here to us at Software Voucher in your quest to find the best possible deal on your Quicken software. And of course you found the best possible price available today. But what if the offer is asking you to enter a coupon at checkout to activate the deal? We’re here to walk you though the steps so that you don’t miss out on a great sale opportunity.
- Select the code listed on this page that you would like to use. Some offers will have them and some will not (if there is a sale then usually no extra codes are necessary). Be sure to copy it as it appears including any special symbols, capital numbers or dashes if there are any.
- Follow the link provided next to the posted offer and it will take you directly to the seller that is having the promotion. In the case of Quicken software (and as shown in this example), most of the codes are required for orders made at Intuit.com.
- Once you reach the store, select the product or products that you wish to purchase. More often than not, the promotion codes that we have will work on all items in stock however some deals will only provide a discount on certain items while others will be excluded.
- Once you click the buy button, you will be taken to the first step on the checkout. This is an important step as this is the location where you must apply the coupon copied in step one in the “special offer code” box provided. Again, remember that it’s critical that you enter the code exactly how it appears without modifying any portion of it, otherwise it will not render the discount as advertised.
- Now that the discount is applied, the lower price should be reflected in the summary listed on the right side of the page. You can now continue the checkout process and purchase your software.