On Sept 21, 2014 we updated this page
QuickBooks Pro 2015 (coming end-Sept!)
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 20% off& the 2015 version FREE!
- Apply Coupon
- The folks at Intuit kindly sent us this exclusive QuickBooks promotion; All Software Voucher visitors can save 20% on he new QuickBooks Pro 2014 and select 2014 versions purchased at the official QuickBooks Store. Unlike some of our other deals, this software coupon is applied only when you click through the above link (you’ll know it worked as you’ll see the 20% savings posted at the top right-hand of the page). This offer is only available to residents of the United States. Best of all, all orders made directly from Intuit.com will qualify for a free upgrade to QuickBooks 2015 once it’s released later this month!
- Offer expires on September 31, 2014.
An official Intuit partner offer.
- Pre-order NowQuickBooks 2015 pre-orders open!
- Get this Deal
- Amazon has just opened up pre-orders on QuickBooks Pro 2015. Plus, most of their 2014 versions of QuickBooks are now on sale as they make room for the 2015 versions. Select from the 1-user Pro version for up to 25% off (this brings the price down from $249.95 to $179.42 with standard shipping included). You also have the option of choosing the 3-user version for up to 34% off (from $649.95 to $429.99) or the Pro with Payroll version for 37% off (from $429.95 to just $269.95). No coupon code needed as the sale price is already reflected on the site. QuickBooks Pro is only available for PC. Select versions are also sold as digital download. Keep in mind that orders made from Amazon or any other reseller do not qualify for the free 2015 upgrade offer from Intuit.
- Sale prices can vary. See store for details.
Qualifies for the Low Price Guarantee
- Price Matchavailable at Staples stores.
- Get this Deal
- Staples often has QuickBooks Pro on sale with “special buy” pricing both in-store and at Staples.com on both Mac and Windows versions. Plus, Staples offers a low price guarantee so if the price goes down right after you purchase it or if one of their competitors (must be on the list of stores that they price match) has it currently for less, then they will be able to price match to that price. This is a limited time offer on current inventory and will expire soon (no coupon code is necessary to receive the sale price).
Costco Member-Only Deal
- $60.00 offOrder online at Costco.com
- Get this Deal
- If you are a Costco member, then you can get QuickBooks Pro 2014 for just $189.99 with $2.99 shipping. This version also includes 90 days of free expert support. You will also have 90 days from the purchase date to return it if you decide it’s not the right fit for your finance needs. Other 2014 versions of QuickBooks are also on sale so be sure to see all options before ordering. Just keep in mind that you will need to have a current Costco membership to be able to purchase in-store or online. Not all local warehouses will have the physical boxes it inventory.
- Prices valid through September 31, 2014.
What about any student discounts for QuickBooks Pro 2014?
Well, you’re out of luck on this one. Intuit is one of the few software companies that we track that does not offer special savings for students or university facility members. Whenever there are sales or coupon codes, they are available to everyone. If you happen to be student and can either provide proof that your currently enrolled in classes (either with a student ID or official school “.edu” email address), then you can get up to 80% off select software titles. See our entire list of software manufactures and resellers that have exclusive pricing for students and teachers.
How do I activate a QuickBooks Pro coupon?
All coupons for orders made directly at Intuit.com are what we call “instant” activation codes. This means that the promotion is automatically activated and applied to your order when you follow our deal link. See below for an example on how to take advantage of these types of promotions.
- Step 1: For this example we will use a 20% off offer on Pro 2014 that was one of the more popular deals that ran from Intuit. You’ll see that no physical codes are listed in the description, just an “apply code” link.
- Step 2: Once you follow the apply code link, you’ll be taken to the QuickBooks store where you will be able to select Pro 2014 or any of the other versions. Because the code was activated automatically through the link, the 20% off offer is already listed.
- Step 3: After you make your selection, you will be asked if you would like to also purchase Payroll in QuickBooks (also on sale for $280.00 vs. the regular price of $350.00). Make your selection and continue to the order summary page.
- Step 4: In this step you will be able to confirm you’re your order and number of licenses needed. By default, you will be receiving your purchase by download. If you need the CD disk, this is where you can add it to your purchase. Even though adding the disk is free of charge, you will need to pay a small shipping and handling fee if you decide to do so.