These deals updated on Dec 2 2013
QuickBooks Pro 2014
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 20% offNow at the QuickBooks Store!
- Apply Coupon
- The folks at Intuit kindly sent us this exclusive QuickBooks promotion; All Software Voucher visitors can save 20% on he new QuickBooks Pro 2014 and select 2014 versions purchased at the official QuickBooks Store. Unlike some of our other deals, this software voucher is applied only when you click through the above link (you’ll know it worked as you’ll see the 20% savings posted at the top right-hand of the page). This offer is only available to residents of the United States.
- Offer expires on December 31, 2013.
Now Available at Amazon
- Get 20% offQuickBooks 2014 on sale at Amazon
- Get this Deal
- Amazon has all of the new 2014 versions available, and already on sale for 20% off the list price. You can also find many of the 2013 versions clearance priced as well. Amazon has QuickBooks Pro 2013 on sale for up to $100.00 off the manufacturers suggested retail price (that’s 40%!). This brings the price down to $149.95 with standard shipping included (or you can always choose the download version and install it right after checkout). No coupon code needed as the sale price is already reflected on the site. Only available for PC.
- Sale price can vary. See store for details.
Digital Download Exclusive
- $50.00 offnow on sale at Dell.com
- Get this Deal
- Dell is not one of the most popular destinations for software, but at times they have some really good deals. Currently they are offering $50.00 off the digital (download) version (also no physical code required to get this price). But because Dell does not list their sale expiration dates, we’re not quite sure when this deal will expire. Sales tax is only charged in a handful of states.
- Expected to expire soon.
Qualifies for the Low Price Guarantee
- Price Matchavailable at Staples stores.
- Get this Deal
- Staples often has QuickBooks Pro on sale with “special buy” pricing both in-store and at Staples.com on both Mac and Windows versions. Plus, Staples offers a low price guarantee so if the price goes down right after you purchase it or if one of their competitors (must be on the list of stores that they price match) has it currently for less, then they will be able to price match to that price. This is a limited time offer on current inventory and will expire soon (no coupon code is necessary to receive the sale price).
Costco Member-Only Deal
- $60.00 offwith free shipping at Costco.com
- Get this Deal
- If you are a Costco member, then you can get QuickBooks Pro 2014 for just $189.99 with free shipping. This version also includes 90 days of free expert support. You will also have 90 days from the purchase date to return it if you decide it’s not the right fit for your finance needs. Other 2014 versions of QuickBooks are also on sale so be sure to see all options before ordering. Just keep in mind that you will need to have a current Costco membership to be able to purchase in-store or online. Not all local warehouses will have the physical boxes it inventory.
- Prices valid through December 31, 2013.
What about any student discounts for QuickBooks Pro 2014?
Well, you’re out of luck on this one. Intuit is one of the few software companies that we track that does not offer special savings for students or university facility members. Whenever there are sales or coupon codes, they are available to everyone. If you happen to be student and can either provide proof that your currently enrolled in classes (either with a student ID or official school “.edu” email address), then you can get up to 80% off select software titles. See our entire list of software manufactures and resellers that have exclusive pricing for students and teachers.
How do I activate a QuickBooks Pro coupon?
All coupons for orders made directly at Intuit.com are what we call “instant” activation codes. This means that the promotion is automatically activated and applied to your order when you follow our deal link. See below for an example on how to take advantage of these types of promotions.
- Step 1: For this example we will use a 20% off offer on Pro 2014 that was one of the more popular deals that ran from Intuit. You’ll see that no physical codes are listed in the description, just an “apply code” link.
- Step 2: Once you follow the apply code link, you’ll be taken to the QuickBooks store where you will be able to select Pro 2014 or any of the other versions. Because the code was activated automatically through the link, the 20% off offer is already listed.
- Step 3: After you make your selection, you will be asked if you would like to also purchase Payroll in QuickBooks (also on sale for $280.00 vs. the regular price of $350.00). Make your selection and continue to the order summary page.
- Step 4: In this step you will be able to confirm you’re your order and number of licenses needed. By default, you will be receiving your purchase by download. If you need the CD disk, this is where you can add it to your purchase. Even though adding the disk is free of charge, you will need to pay a small shipping and handling fee if you decide to do so.