This page was updated on Aug 26, 2015
QuickBooks Premier 2015
Our Most Popular Offer!
- $150 OFF!And a free upgrade to 2016!
- Apply Coupon
- Summer is slowly coming to an end and that means we are in the best season to save on QuickBooks. The official QuickBooks Store at Intuit.com has a $150.00 off instant offer that’s good for the new QuickBooks Premier 2015. That comes out to be 40% off the Premier version, one of the lowest prices we’ve seen all year. You’ll also be able to skip the shipping and handling charges by selected the digital (download) version plus you’ll be able to already instill it on your PC today. Best of all, all orders made from the official QuickBooks Store will qualify for a free upgrade to the 2016 version once it’s released in late-September. This promotion is available to both new customers and those upgrading from a previous version but is limited to those ordering in the United States from Intuit.com.
- This offer ends on August 31, 2015.
Save on QuickBooks Online Editions!
- Up to 50% offQuickBooks Online Editions on Sale.
- Learn More
- 4 out of 5 QuickBooks customers choose the online versions of QuickBooks so if you haven’t switched over then this may be a good time to consider trying it as you can now save up to 50% on your order. The Online versions are similar to the boxed versions except they are all web based. And now depending on the version you need, you’ll save anywhere from 20% off for QuickBooks Simple Start to 50% off QuickBooks Online with Payroll for your first 6 months of service. Best of all, there is no long term contact so you’ll be able to try it out and then cancel your subscription at any time on if you don’t need it.
- Sale pricing valid through August 31, 2015.
On Sale at Amazon, an official Intuit partner.
- Get 42% offPremier 2015 on sale at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- With the summer sun come some of the best summertime deals on software. Check out Amazon for some of the lowest prices this week on most QuickBooks 2015 desktop versions. Select copies are now on sale for up to and even over 42% off the list price (that’s over $200.00 off). And you’ll find the bundle oaks like the three-user versions on sale as well if you need it for your small business. Amazon will give several different purchasing option so you often be able to choose the download version which lets you install the software immediately after checkout or the boxed version which includes free shipping. Several versions are available, including with and without Payroll. Just be sure to keep in mind that sale prices can vary and change without notice.
- Sale prices will vary depending on version chosen.
August is here! While most of us are not so happy that summer is about to end, we are excited because August marks the last full month of the 2015 versions of QuickBooks. We expect QuickBooks 2016 will be released at the end of September, probably announced sometime in the week of September 21st. And because we are already within 60-days of the expected release, you may qualify for a free upgrade to the 2016 version once it becomes available. We’ve posted more info here on how the policy works and how you can request for your free upgrade.
You might be wondering to yourself why it’s worth buying the outgoing version of QuickBooks now when the 2016 editions will be released so soon. Well, this is the time of the year that you’ll find the best deals of the year. For example, you’ll save $200.00 instantly on Premier 2015 for the entire month of August. Once the new version is released, it’s likely you’ll have to pay the $499.95 retail price if you want to upgrade to the newest version. You’ll see coupons and discounts emerge a few months after the buzz cools off from the product launch.
Upgrade to QuickBooks 2015
- Upgrade$200 off when upgrading to QB!
- Get this Deal
- If you’re an existing QuickBooks user that’s looking to save when upgrading to Premier 2015, then we’re happy to report that the QuickBooks Store has extended their $200.00 offer to all existing customers as well. So now regardless if you are a new customer or a returning one, you can save instantly when you follow the above offer link. Besides the savings, you’ll be able to get select free shipping or instant product download at the time of ordering. Just act fast as these prices are here for a limited time and are expected to expire at the end of the month.
- This deal expires on August 31, 2015.
Exclusive Warehouse Offer
- Costco DealCostco members save on QuickBooks.
- Learn More
- Costco may be your go-to store for a lot of different things (for me, I only get my wine and meat from Costco). But did you know that they have an extensive selection of stuff at costco.com that’s not all available in store? That’s right, there are a number of hidden gems online. One of those is QuickBooks. You can find all of the popular versions of Intuit software on sale, including Premier 2015 that’s priced at just $289.99. You’ll also get free shipping as well. Just remember that only current Costco warehouse members can shop in-store and at costco.com.
- An ongoing member-only discount.
Qualifies for Price Matching
- Price MatchAvailable at Staples.com.
- Get this Deal
- Staples is in our top three favorite stores to get QuickBooks software. Not only do they have some of the lowest prices with select versions on sale, but also have a price match and price protection policy in place. If one of their top competitors, like Amazon, has a lower price or lowest their price of the identical product you just purchased, they will refund you the difference. We’ve pulled all the details for the low price guarantee and the stores that qualify. This sale price is valid for online and in-store ordering, but it just not stocked in inventory at all local stores.
- An ongoing promotion.
Try QuickBooks Online for Free.
- Try it Free!Try QuickBooks Online for Free.
- Try it Now
- If you haven’t tried QuickBooks before, then you can take advantage of the free 30-day trial of QuickBooks Online that’s available to all those who haven’t tested it out before to get a feel for what it’s all about. And although there are no free trials available for Premier, you are covered by a full 60-day money day money back guarantee if you find that it’s not the right program for your accounting needs.
Self Employed Tax Bundle
- Bundle DealThe QuickBooks-TurboTax Bundle Deal.
- Learn More
- If you’re a small business owner (like us here at SoftwareVoucher.com) and already use QuickBooks for your finances and TurboTax for your tax returns, then you might as well check out the bundle deal that’s available. For $14.99 for your first 12 months (then $19.99 thereafter), you’ll get QuickBooks Online that’s specifically tailored to self-employed individuals and be able to file one federal and state tax return a year using the Home & Business version. That’s a pretty good deal considering that you’re probably already paying around $120 or so to file with TurboTax. Best of all, because both products come from the same company, you get to enjoy easy transfers of data from one program to another (i.e. exporting your Schedule C to TurboTax). We recommend that you get familiar with the service and this deal.
- This is an ongoing promotion.
Be on the lookout as QuickBooks 2016 is on it’s way!
We’re tracking all of the latest news and developments coming from Intuit on the 2016 launch of QuickBooks. Be sure to take a moment to see what’s on our wish list and what others are asking to see changed in the next release (expected to come at the end of September).
We also want you to be aware that when purchasing QuickBooks Premier 2015 (the desktop version) in or after August of this year, that you may qualify for a free upgrade to the corresponding 2016 version once it’s released. This doesn’t apply to the online users because any and all upgrades are free of charge as long as your membership/subscription is valid.
If I’m a student, can I get a special deal on QuickBooks Premier?
Although many software manufacturers offer student pricing (you can see our entire list here), Intuit does not have any student discounts on Premier or any of the other QuickBooks versions. That’s because students are not the demographic that typically use the more advanced versions of QuickBooks. However, you’ll be able to use any one of our QuickBooks coupons posted on this page to save on your purchase.
How do I use the instant offer on QuickBooks Premier?
You’ll notice that we monitor a wide variety of deals here on Software Voucher. Some will require you to follow a specific link, some need a mail-in rebate, and others as simply on sale for a limited time. However, most discounts for QuickBooks, especially at intuit.com, are what we call “instant” coupons. We’ve outlined the steps below to help you activate instant codes when ordering at the Intuit.com website.
- Step 1: Find the deal that you would like to use. For example purposes, we will use the popular $200.00 off deal that (at the time of writing) was active at Intuit.com. Because there is no code to copy, simply click on the “apply coupon” link as posted in the offer.
- Step 2: In the new window that appears, you’ll now find yourself linked to the QuickBooks Premier page on Inuit.com. Do you notice how QuickBooks Premier has the new lower price shown? This means that the code was successfully applied (how easy was that?!). Now click on the “Buy Now” button.
- Step 3: With the awesome deal that you now found on SoftwareVoucher.com, you can complete the checkout process and use the savings to buy yourself a new pair or shoes or anything else.