This page was updated on Sept 21, 2014
QuickBooks Premier 2015 (Now Available!)
Our Most Popular Offer!
- Get 20% off!On the all new 2015 version!
- Apply Coupon
- The official QuickBooks store has given us an exclusive 20% off instant promo code that’s good for all of the all new 2015 versions of Premier, Pro and Mac versions sold at Intuit.com. Unlike other deals that require you to enter a code at checkout to see the lower pricing, at Intuit their offers are automatically activated by following a coupon-link. That comes out to be $120.00 off the Premier version! You’ll also be able to skip the shipping and handling charges by selected the digital (download) version plus you’ll be able to already instill it on your PC today. Promotion is limited to orders made in the United States.
- This offer expires on September 31, 2014.
On Sale at Amazon, an official Intuit partner.
- Just Released!Get Premier ’15 at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- Amazon has just begun selling QuickBokks Premier 2015. And you’ll find that Amazon has all of the remaining 2014 versions on sale for up to 37% off. This cuts the price down of the single license to only $252.40 ($147.55 off the list price). If you choose the download version then you’ll be able to install the software immediately after checkout. Several versions are available, including with and without Payroll. Just be sure to keep in mind that sale prices can vary and change without notice.
- Sale prices will vary depending on version chosen.
Qualifies for Price Matching
- Price MatchAvailable at Staples.com.
- Get this Deal
- Staples is in our top three favorite stores to get QuickBooks software. Not only do they have some of the lowest prices with select versions on sale, but also have a price match and price protection policy in place. If one of their top competitors, like Amazon, has a lower price or lowest their price of the identical product you just purchased, they will refund you the difference. We’ve pulled all the details for the low price guarantee and the stores that qualify. This sale price is valid for online and in-store ordering, but it just not stocked in inventory at all local stores.
- An ongoing promotion.
- UpgradeDiscount for current QuickBooks users.
- Get this Deal
- If you’re currently a QuickBooks customer that’s using an older version of QuickBooks, then you may qualify for special upgrade pricing at Intuit.com. The discount available does vary depending on the version that you are currently on; they will show you your special upgrade price after you enter provide your 15-digit product license number prior to ordering. This number is located in the “Help Menu” under “About QuickBooks”. If you cannot find this number, you can also call their customer support for help ordering at 1-877-556-4324.
- An ongoing offer.
Costco Member-Only Deal
- $100.00 offMembers save on QuickBooks at Costco.
- See Sale Price
- Costco members get $100.00 off QuickBooks Premier Industry Edition. Your purchase lets you choose one of six custom versions: General Business, Contractor, Nonprofit, Manufacturing and Wholesale, Professional Services, or Retail. All orders made from Costco.com include free shipping. Just note that you will need to be a current Costco member to order online. Some versions may also be in stock at you local warehouse location.
- An ongoing member-only offer.
If I’m a student, can I get a special deal on QuickBooks Premier 2015?
Although many software manufacturers offer student pricing (you can see our entire list here), Intuit does not have any student discounts on Premier or any of the other QuickBooks versions.
How do I use the instant coupon on QuickBooks Premier?
You’ll notice that we monitor a wide variety of deals here on Software Voucher. Some will require you to follow a specific link, some need a mail-in rebate, and others as simply on sale for a limited time. However, most discounts for QuickBooks are what we call “instant” coupons. We’ve outlined the steps below to help you activate instant codes when ordering at the Intuit.com website.
- Step 1: Find the deal that you would like to use. For example purposes, we will use the popular 20% off deal that (at the time of writing) was active at Intuit.com. Because there is no code to copy, simply click on the “apply coupon” link.
- Step 2: You’ll now find yourself on a deals page where several options are available. Do you notice how all the QuickBooks versions now have a 20% off icon with the new price shown? This means that the code was successfully applied (how easy was that?!). Now click on the “Buy Now” button.
- Step 3: Complete the checkout process.