This page was updated on April 24, 2017
QuickBooks Desktop Mac 2017 by Intuit
Our Most Popular Deal!
- $80 OFFThe all new QuickBooks Mac 2017!
- Apply Coupon
- Head on over to the QuickBooks Store to save $80.00 off the all new QuickBooks for Mac 2017 with the above instant coupon (at checkout you’ll also have the choice of free shipping or instant download of your order). That’s a savings of 26% off the retail price! No extra coupon codes are needed at checkout to redeem this offer. Promotion is only available for those purchasing in the United States directly from Intuit.com.
- This offer expires on April 30, 2017.
Save with switching to QuickBooks Online
- Up to 50% OFFWhen switching to QuickBooks Online.
- Learn More
- If you’re a long time user of QuickBooks then you know that an upgrade of your software is required at least once every three years if you use an of QuickBooks’ add-on services (like bill pay or payroll). If you upgrade every year or if you regularly use multiple computers, then you may want to consider QuickBooks Online as an alternative to the desktop version. Not only do you get more features and multiple computer/device support, but you might save a few bucks in the process. Now when you signup, as a new user you’ll be able to get anywhere from 20% off to 50% off your first 6-months of service depending on the version you choose. Just flow the above offer link to learn more about this deal.
- This promotion is only available for first time customers.
An official Intuit Reseller offer
- Now on Sale!Pick up QuickBooks Mac 2017 at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- When it comes to deals on software, it’s often hard to beat the sale prices at Amazon, especially when we’re taking about products from Intuit. This week you’ll be able to pick up the all new QuickBooks Mac 2017. And because Amazon is an authorized Intuit reseller, you’ll be able to download and install the officially copy right after checkout. Just remember that prices and in-store inventory will vary so see store for sale prices and offer details.
- Sale prices may vary so see site for details.
Upgrade to QuickBooks Mac 2017
- Upgrading?$70.00 off when upgrading to QB 2017!
- Get this Deal
- Good news for existing QuickBooks Mac users! Even though Quickbooks does not offer an upgrade discount anymore, you can still take advantage of the same $80.00 off offer as new customers get when you pick up the new QuickBooks 2017 for Mac at the Intuit Store. Just follow the above link to activate the sale price. Then once you complete your purchase and install the software, you’ll be able to transfer over all your existing QuickBooks data in just a few clicks. Pricing is expected to be valid through to the end of the month.
- Expires on April 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST.
Exclusive Warehouse Offer
- Costco DealCostco card holders save on QuickBooks.
- Learn More
- Costco is probably not the first store that comes to mind when you’re looking to order new or upgrade your existing software. But when it comes to Intuit, they have many of the versions on sale, including the popular online ones from 30% to 40% off. Follow the above link to learn more. Just be sure to have your membership number handy you will need to be a current member to take advantage of the special pricing.
- This offer is only available to current Costco warehouse members.
Price Matching Available
- Price MatchNow available at Staples.
- Get this Deal
- Although the sale prices are often better at Amazon or even at Intuit directly when you use one of our coupons, Staples has a price match guarantee and will often price-match against Amazon or one of their other competitors if you show them a lower sale price at the time of purchase. So if you prefer to go down to your local store to pick-up a copy or just want to collect the rewards points from Staples, then this is an option that is available to you. Follow the link above to get started and to learn more about the low price guarantee at your local Staples store. Just remember that certain restrictions and limitations apply so talk to a store associate for more details.
Try QuickBooks for Free on your Mac
- Free TrialDownload & try QuickBooks Online for free.
- Download Now
- If you’re completely new to QuickBooks, then be sure to checkout the free trials that are available on the online versions of QuickBooks. You’ll be able to signup and play around with the program for a full 30 days (assuming this is your first time trying it and you’ve never tested it before). Then if you decide to keep it, just buy a license to activate the trial into a full version. If you decide not to keep it, then just cancel before the 30 day period.
Self Employed Tax Bundle
- Bundle DealThe QuickBooks-TurboTax Bundle!
- Learn More
- If you’re self-employed, like us, and tend to complete and file your own tax return every year using TurboTax, then you may want to consider the QuickBooks-TurboTax bundle deal. For $14.99/month for your first 12 months (and then $19.99 thereafter), you’ll be able to use QuickBooks Online for Self-Employed all year round and be able to file one tax return per year using TurboTax Home & Business. And because of their close integration, things like exporting your Schedule C into TurboTax are a breeze. If you add the costs per year you’re definitely saving vs. paying for both products separately. You’re not committing to a longterm contract with this deal so you can quit anytime.
- This is an ongoing offer from Intuit.
Intuit's 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Guaranteed!60-day satisfaction guaranteed from Intuit.
- Learn More
- Did you every buy software or an app and end up regretting the purchase a few days later? Well, with QuickBooks, regardless if you are a new customer or upgrading your existing version of QuickBooks, you are covered by their 60-day satisfaction guarantee. So if you don’t like the 2017 Mac version and/or want to switch to the PC/Windows-based one, then returning your existing copy is no problem. Just be sure to check out the full return policy details and terms posted at Intuit’s website.
What if I’m a student, can I find a special deal on QuickBooks Mac 2017?
Unfortunately, Intuit is one of the few software manufacturers that does not offer any student pricing on their QuickBooks or Quicken line of finance, personal money management and accounting products. If you’re interested in another brand or in other software programs, you can browse our entire list of student discounts available from some of the most popular software companies. Savings vary from 40% to 80% off the standard list price and often is for the exact same software version sold retail prices.
I don’t see a special offer code box in the Intuit shopping cart. Where do I enter the coupon code at Intuit.com?
Unlike other deals that require you to enter a special code to activate the discount, orders at Intuit.com are a little bit different. You’ll notice that QuickBooks for Mac has an “instant coupon” which means that it’s applied automatically to your order when you follow the provided link. Because we are authorized affiliate partners, we are given these offers directly from the company to provide to visitors of Software Voucher. To ensure that the offer is applied correctly, we recommend that you follow these steps:
- Step 1: Find that offer that you would like to use. There maybe several to choose from, so for this example we will use the direct discount that gives you $80.00 off the Mac version. Once selected, click on “apply coupon” and you will be taken to the QuickBooks store.
- Step 2: Once at the Intuit website, you will see that the sale price is already reflected and the discount applied. Select the “buy now” button.
- Step 3: In this step, you will be asked if you would also like to purchase QuickBooks Care Plus for Mac. Make your selection and continue.
- Step 4: You will now be on the order summary page. Be sure to verify that coupon wall properly applied. If everything looks good, you can now enter your payment information and complete your order.