Page checked on Dec 9, 2016
Nuance PDF Converter 8
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 70% offCurrently sale priced at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- Whether you’re looking to get the standard version or the professional one, then the best deals this week can be found at Amazon. PDF Converter Professional 8.0 that’s normally priced at $99.99 is now on sale for as low as $29.99 as they clear out the remaining inventory for the new Power PDF released from Nuance not so long ago. With this deal, you’re saving a whopping $70.00 off the sticker price. You can also choose the standard version and get it for about $21.83 (44%) off the regular price of $49.99, dropping it down to just $28.16. You have to keep in mind that Amazon does adjust their prices daily based on the remaining inventory levels. Remember that all versions that are “shipped and sold” by Amazon will receive free shipping (this means they are the resellers themselves vs. it being sold through the Amazon marketplace).
- Purchase by December 31, 2016.
Official Nuance.com Promo
- Get 30% offSave instantly at Nuance.com.
- Get this Deal
- If you buy directly from Nuance Store you can save 30% with our instant promo code. We can across this offer recently from a tip received from one of our frequent visitors but we were unable to figure out when it expires. Unlike other offers that will require you to enter something into the promotional code box, this deal is automatically activated and will add a copy of PDF Converter Pro into your shopping cart with the discount applied when you follow above link. If you happen to find that this deal is no longer working, then we please ask you to contact us to let us know. Good luck!
- Expiration date is unknown.
- StudentsCan save $10.00 on PDF Converter.
- Learn More
- Although it’s not nearly as good of a deal as some of the others listed here (only $10.00 off), we’re listing it here anyways. If you’re currently attending school in just about any grade level or higher education academic institution, then you may qualify to purchase Nuance software at a student discount. It seems that Nuance does not sell the academic versions themselves directly (probably because they don’t have the means to verify each purchase) but you can pickup a copy at Journey Ed (they specialize in selling student software). You will need to go through the verification process before you can buy, such as providing a copy of your school id card, so not everyone will qualify for this deal.
- Must be a student in order to qualify.
The Low Price Guarantee
- Price Matchavailable at select retailers.
- Learn more
- If you don’t want to buy online and prefer to go pick up a copy at your local store, then you may have some options to avoid paying full price. Stores like Staples, Office Max and Best Buy have low price guarantees in place and will often match to their largest competitors (both online and locally). Each store has slightly a different policy but most will match against Amazon. When price matching, you will need to show proof of the competitors current sale price and show that it is the identical version/product number.
Consider getting Acrobat XI
- Try Acrobatfree trial available at Adobe.com.
- Learn more
- Before you order Nuance PDF Converter 8, you may want to consider getting Adobe Acrobat XI. Several different deals are also available, including full, upgrade and student discounts. You can also consider a subscription version that lets you pay monthly for as long as you need it with the option to cancel anytime. Unlike Nuance, Adobe offers a free 30 day trial for anyone who has never tried it before so you can test out all of the new features risk-free!
How do use a promotional code for Nuance.com?
If you’ve run across an offer listed above that says it requires you to enter a code in order to get the discount, then just follow these simple steps to properly apply the special deal.
- Step 1: Locate the code that needs to be used (note that it will usually be listed within quotation marks). Be sure to select and copy the code in its entirety exactly how it appears next to the listing. Pay extra attention to not miss any part of it or not to copy too much text.
- Step 2: Click on the “apply coupon” link next to the deal. You’ll be taken to the proper page on Nuance.com where you will be able o select the version of PDF Converter that you wish to purchase. Once you’ve made your selection, add the item to your shopping cart.
- Step 3: This is a critical step as it is where you will use the code that you copied in the first step above. About right smack in the middle of the page you will see a message that says: “If you have a promotional code, click here”. Once you click on that, a text box will appear. In this text box, enter the code and select “apply”. It will look similar to the example shown below.
- Step 4: Assuming everything went correctly, you will now see the lower price reflected in your shipping cart. You can now complete the order process.