Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 25% offwith coupon at Norton.com
- Apply Coupon
- Save 25% instantly on Internet Security 2014 purchased at Norton.com with you enter code “NORTON25US” at checkout. This comes out to be at least $12.50 off, bringing the price of the one-year protection for up to 3 PC’s to $37.49. You can save more if you choose two or three-year protection plans with the final discount being dependent on the version that you choose. It’s only available in the download delivery format (no box is shipped to you). This offer is only valid on orders made in the United States but the code will also work on other select versions of Norton software.
- Code expires on March 31, 2014.
Official Norton Reseller
- Get 76% offNow on sale at Amazon
- Get this Deal
- For the last few years, competition among the leading internet security software companies has become fierce. Luckily, we, the consumers, are the ones that benefit as there are some incredible deals out there to be found. The best prices we found this week on Norton Internet Security 2013 is at Amazon as they clear out to make room for the 2014 versions (an official distributor of Symantec’s software). They have it for $50.72 off the list price of $79.99 which drops the price to just $19.27 for a full year of protection. And because it’s available in the download form, you don’t need to meet the minimum shipping threshold of $25.00 and you can just install it from the web after checkout. You won’t find a better sale price than this right now on Norton.
- Prices expect to last to March 31, 2014.
- $30.00 offwhen renewing your annual license.
- Get this Deal
- If your current Norton license is about to expire, then you may qualify for Norton’s renewal discounts for existing customers. They are currently offering up to $40.00 off on Norton Internet Security 2014, plus you can also try using code “USNORTON15” at checkout to save an additional 15% off your order. If you need protection on multiple platforms (PC, Mac and Android), then you can also upgrade to Norton 360 Multi-Device. Keep in mind that there is not need to uninstall and then reinstall the new version. After you complete your order, just click the “Renew” link in your installed program and enter your activation key in the “I have a key or code to enter” box. We recommend waiting until your current license completely expires before renewing as any remaining days under the old license will be lost.
- This is an ongoing promotion.
- Bundleavailable at Frys.com
- Get this Deal
- Norton Triple Bundle is on sale at Fry.com at local Fry’s stores. Get the 2014 versions of Internet Security, Utilities 16 and Ghost 15 for $99.99. This saves you over $150.00 when purchasing each of the versions separately. Just keep in mind that Internet Security and Utilities can be installed on up to three different PC’s while Ghost can only be installed on one computer. You will also get free shipping if you order online. There is a limit of only one available per customer and per household.
- On sale through March 31, 2014 or while supplies last.
- Get 50% offfor students and teachers.
- Get this Deal
- You can get a student discount on Norton Internet Security 2014, but it’s usually not as good of a deal as you’ll see on the regular versions. You will see that the student versions available at Norton.com directly are priced at 50% off the list price while some resellers like Journey Ed and Academic Superstore have it for up to 60% off the list price. Because you can’t add or combine additional coupons on top of the already discounted academic pricing, we only recommend you go through the hassle of getting verified as a student only when a better offer is not available. We have an entire section dedicated to student software discounts where you can find for information on how to qualify for this offer.
- Available to verified students.
Low Price Guarantee
- Now on SalePrice match available at Staples
- Get this Deal
- Find both the boxed and download versions of Internet Security on sale at Staples (in-store and online). Their sale prices will vary, with some offers requiring a rebate, some automatically discounted and others requiring you to use a promo code to get the best sale price. Well, you can forget all of that and just show them that Amazon, one of Norton’s authorized retailers, has one of the best prices out their right now. Just show them their price and they will meet or beat it. This is the best option if you need the physical box (with the installation software and CD disk inside) today and it’s stocked at your local store. Follow the below link to learn more about the available low price and price matching policies from the leading software companies.
Try Norton 2014 for Free
- Free Trialis now available at Norton.com
- Download it
- Are you new to Norton? Haven’t yet tried their computer and internet security software? Then you will qualify for the free trial. You can download and test any of the latest versions for 30 days free without obligation to purchase. Simply select any of the versions you would like to test from their download center and follow the installation instructions. Just be sure that any older or currently running antivirus programs are either deactivated or uninstalled. After the trial period, the software will automatically stop functioning and will require you to enter an activation code if you decide to purchase the annual license.
How and where do I use a Norton coupon?
As you’ve noticed, there are a number of different deals available on Norton Internet Security. Some require you to physically enter a code a checkout to get the lower price while others are already listed on sale and open for anyone to use. From those promotions that need an extra action on your part, we’ve outlined five simple steps in helping you get the best price possible.
Step 1: Select the deal that you would like to use. Within the description there will be a code listed. Copy the code exactly how it appears minus the quotation marks.
Step 2: One the code is copied, click on the “apply coupon” link. This will take you to the Internet Security product page on Norton.com.
Step 3: On the right-hand side there will be three different radio buttons to choose from. If you know that you will be using your laptop for one than a year, we recommend that you either choose the two-year or three-year plan as it already will include a multi-year discount. Once selected, go and click on the “buy now” icon.
Step 4: You should now be on the order confirmation page with Norton Internet Security 2014 added into your cart. In the middle of the page there will be a gray “enter coupon code” box. Here is where you will need to paste in the code that you copied in Step 1. Just be sure to include the code in its entirety without any additional spaces. If everything looks OK, click “apply”.
Step 5: The discount should now be reflected in your shopping cart. If not, recheck the code and try again. If it still doesn’t work, it’s possible that the deal expired earlier than expected or than you’re trying to use a coupon for a product or version that is excluded from the offer. We’re here to help so if you have any questions, just shoot us an email and we’ll do our best to make it work!