Deals updated on August 26 2014
Norton Antivirus 2014
Our Most Popular Offer!
- Get 25% offwith coupon at Norton.com
- Apply Code
- The 2014 version of Norton are now available and you can already save 25% instantly at the official Norton Store. For any number of licenses of Antivirus 2014 software, enter code “NORTON25US” at checkout to activate the offer. This cuts the price down by an even $10.00 to $29.99 for one year of protection for one PC or by $18.75 to $56.24 for two years of protection for one computer. They also carry volume licenses for small business if you are looking to buy protection for five or more PC’s. Norton.com only sells the download-version so no CD or box will be shipped to you (you’ll need to download it from their site directly after purchase).
- Code valid until August 30, 2014.
Official Norton Partner
- Get 22% offavailable on sale at Amazon.com
- Get this Deal
- If you just need antivirus software protection on one computer, then you won’t find a lower price today than those on promotion at Amazon. They have the 2014 versions priced for 22% off the list price with either free shipping if you spend over $35.00 or free instant download (for those that are environmentally-friendly and don’t want to add to packaging waste). So this deal saves you an almost $9.00 the retail price.
- Sale runs through August 30, 2014.
Upgrade & Renewal Discount
- $30.00 offwhen renewing your annual license.
- Get this Deal
- If your current Norton license is expiring soon, you can take advantage of special upgrade and renewal pricing for existing Norton customers. For Antivirus, they have an automatic $10.00 savings if you qualify as an upgrader plus an addition 15% savings if you use promo code “USNORTON15” at checkout. So your final price will be $33.99 for extending your subscription membership for another year. You will also be able to upgrade to the 2014 version if you haven’t done so already by clicking the “Renew” link in currently installed version and entering your activation key in the “I have a key or code to enter” box. If you still have a few weeks remaining on your existing license then we recommend that you wait until it expires completely before purchasing the renewal (you’ll reset the subscription term if you do so early and possibly loose as any remaining days under the old license).
- Open to existing Norton users.
Upgrade to Internet Security
- Save 70%get up to 70% off on Internet Security
- See all Deals
- Before you get Antivirus 2014, take a look at the deals that we are tracking for Norton’s Internet Security 2014. For just a few bucks more, you can upgrade to their more powerful software and have complete virus and malware protection on your PC or Mac. The discounts will vary depending on the reseller that you choose to go with but some have it for up to 70% off on the instant download version. We also list where you can access the free evaluation version so that you can test and compare the features of Internet Security to Antivirus. Follow the link above to see all the current deals.
- Several versions now on sale.
Student Discount Available
- Get 50% offfor students and teachers.
- Get this Deal
- Special student pricing is also available from both Norton.com and academic software resellers like Journey Ed. It’s discounted at 50% off the list price but unfortunately there are no other promo codes that can be used with the student versions. This makes this deal not as good as some of the other ones that are now live, especially as you will also need to go through the hassle of getting verified. Unlike other software companies that offer students “stripped down” versions of the software, Norton gives you the same features and protection as the standard one. Learn more about the available student discounts on software.
- Available to verified students.
Low Price Guarantee
- Now on SalePrice match available at Staples
- Get this Deal
- Nothing is better than making your own deal, right? Well, with Staple’s price match guarantee, you can have them go down from whatever sale price they have listed in-store or online to the lowest one you can find from one of their competitors. This includes some of the big box retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Costco and Office Depot. But your best bet will be to price match against Amazon (when it says “ships and sold from” them).
Test Norton Antivirus 2014 Free
- Free Trialnow posted at Norton.com
- Download it
- If you’re still not sure if Norton Antivirus is the best security software solution for you even after seeing that it received multiple awards, including the Editor’s Choice Award by PCMag, then test it out for free before you buy. Norton has all of the current 2014 versions available to download and test for free for up to 30 days. And let’s say you decide to order a box from Norton anyway without testing and then see that it’s not fully compatible with your PC setup, then you’ll have 60 days to return it for a full refund. See our refund terms page for full details.
How and where do I use a Norton coupon?
As you’ve noticed, some of Norton Antivirus 2014 deals are automatically discounted (i.e. they are on a limited time sale) and others will require a code. Usually the codes are issued by the manufacturer and only work for orders placed on through their official store. If you’ve never used an online coupon before or are having difficulties in redeeming the discount, then be sure to follow these steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Choose the offer that you would like to use. Only one discount can be applied per order so choose the one that gives you the best deal on the version that you would like to purchase. In this example, we will be using promo code “NORTON25US” that will apply a 25% savings when ordering from Norton.com.
- Step 2: Copy the code as it appears and click on the “apply code” link which will take you to the Norton Store.
- Step 3: Once on the Norton website, choose the number of licenses and years of protection that you would like to buy. If you buy the two or three year option saves you a bit more than just the annual year plan as a multiple-year discount is already included in the sale price. After you have made your selection, click on the “buy now” button.
- Step 4: You will now be taken to the order confirmation. This is where you will enter the code that you copied in Step 1 into the “Enter Coupon Code” box. Once entered, click on the “apply” button. You should now see the 25% off discount reflected in the sale price (listed for $29.99 vs. $39.99 for the one-user annual license).
- Step 5: If everything is successful, you can now continue through to the secure checkout. If not, you can double check the coupon code to see if it was entered correctly (even the slightest change to the code or modification can render it useless). It’s also possible that the discount that you selected only applies to a specific version or product.