Deals were updated March 25, 2019
Norton AntiVirus for Mac
This Week's Best Offer!
- Get 70% offon sale at Amazon.com.
- Learn More
- Before you buy Antivirus, you may want to consider Internet Security for Mac. Not only will it give you more complete protection on your machine, but it’s also deeply discounted now at Amazon. You can grab a copy with 12 months of protection for as low as $24.24. That’s nearly the same price as is the sale price that they currently have on Antivirus alone, saving you 70% off instantly on your order with no need for any additional codes or rebates to get the sale price. Sale prices are subject to change without notice and were verified on the date listed above.
- Sale prices may vary – See site for details.
Official Norton Discount Code
- Get 25% offwith coupon at Norton.com
- Apply Coupon
- If you’re ordering directly from the Norton Store, you can save 25% off instantly when you enter code SYMANTEC25US at checkout. That’s $10.00 off, dropping the price to $29.99 for the single license. By default, you’ll receive your order and serial number by email but you can purchase a backup disk as well if needed. This offer is only available to orders placed in the United States.
- Code will expire on March 31, 2019.
- Get 40% offwhen renewing your annual license.
- Get this Deal
- If your Norton AntiVirus for Mac license is expiring or has just expired (less than 60 days ago) then you may qualify for the renewal discounts offered from Norton. The one-year renewal for one computer for qualifying customers is $29.99. That’s 40% off the regular price. They also give you the option to upgrade to upgrade to the more comprehensive Internet Security 5 for Mac for just $39.99.
- Ongoing promotion for qualified customers.
- Student Dealavailable at Norton.com
- Get this Deal
- If you’re attending classes, even if it’s part time, regardless of age, then you may qualify for Norton’s student discounts. Most of their software offered for students is automatically 50% off the retail price. For AntiVirus for Mac, the sale price comes out to $24.95. Just keep in mind that you will need to register with your school email address to access the student prices. If you don’t have an “.edu” email address, then you may have to call their customer service line to see if another form of verification is available.
- Available to verified students.
Full protection for a great deal!
- Get 60% offSale priced at Amazon
- Get this Deal
- Our favorite place to get Norton software is at Amazon. Not only can you get over 60% off now on sale, but you have the option to get it as a download. This means that as soon as you complete your order you can install it on your Mac. They also keep the file and serial number in your software library in your Amazon account so you don’t loose it incase you need to reinstall it on another machine later on. With this sale price, you’ll pay $19.39, saving you $30.60 off the $49.99 list price (no coupon code needed).
- Purchase by March 31, 2019.
Low Price Guarantee
- Now on SalePrice match available.
- Get this Deal
- If you prefer to pick up a box at your local store, then there are several chains that will price match to their major competitors even if it’s not on sale. Try Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot or Office Max to see if they have a copy available at your local store. They all will price match to Amazon when it’s “shipped and sold” by them. Usually any extra rebates or in-store coupons will not apply in addition to the price matched deal.
Try Norton for Free
- Free Trialis now available at Norton.com
- Download it
- If you’ve never tried Norton Antivirus or if you have a brand new Mac, then you can download and test it for free before you buy it. You’ll have a full 30 days to scan your system, clean out any existing viruses or spyware, and protect your machine. Then once the trial is complete, then you can decide it it’s the best antivirus program for your needs. This offer is only available to new customers and will not work on computers that have has Norton Antivirus installed on it previously.
How and where do I use a Norton coupon?
So you’ve found a good deal but now what? Well, if it says that you need to enter a coupon code in order to receive the discount, then follow these four steps below to correctly take advantage of the best price possible. In our example we will be using a code for Norton.com as it’s the most common one that you’ll see.
- Step 1: Chose the offer that you would like to use. In the description right below the offer you will see the required code posted. Simply highlight and copy it in its entirety as shown below. Then click “apply code” and you will be taken away from the Software Voucher site and into the Norton.com Store.
- Step 2: Once you arrive at Norton.com, you’ll see that the annual version of Antivirus 12 for Mac will already be added to your cart. They will also ask you if you would like to buy one of their other services like Hotspot Privacy or Anti-Theft protection (by default they are deselected).
- Step 3: Right about in the middle of the page you will see and option coupon code box. Please enter the one that you copied in Step 1. Once it’s there, click on the ‘Apply” icon.
- Step 4: Once the offer is correctly reflected in your cart (in this case, it’s a $10.00 savings which brings the price to $29.99 before taxes), you can continue the checkout process by entering the order details. If for any reason a code does not work as advertised, we recommend that you verify that it was applied correctly and try again. If it still does not give you the discount as advertised, please contact us and include your email and a description of the issue so that we can help you out.