Deals updated on January 16, 2019
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011
Our Most Popular Promo!
- Get $20.00 offNow on sale at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- Our favorite place to for a good deal on Microsoft software is at Amazon. Not only because of the deals but because of the easy return policy as well. Currently, you can get Office for Mac for about $20.00 off the retail price which comes out to be under $120.00 for the box. It’s available as a download as well so no need to wait for the box to arrive and you will also have a copy automatically stored in your Amazon library just in case you ever need to install it again. Just remember that prices at Amazon tend to change daily so see their store for today’s prices and the different versions that are available.
- Order before January 31, 2019.
Save more with the Bundle Deal
- Bundle OfferSave with the multi-license pack.
- Get this Deal
- If you have more than one Mac, you might as well get the 3 user license pack as it’s just $10.00 more to get three licenses vs. just the one. Plus, it’s also now on sale at Amazon for about 11% off the list price. That’s a savings of about $16.24, dropping the price to about $133.75. Of course you’ll also get free standard shipping within the U.S on any box that’s “shipped and sold” by Amazon.
- An ongoing offer.
Student Discount Available
- Student DealSpecial offer for Students & Teachers
- Learn More
- If you’re currently a student, you may want to consider getting Office 365. Office 365 is Microsoft’s new subscription that gives you 4 years of access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access. So instead of upgrading to the newest versions every few years, the subscription allows you to always be on the latest version with all upgrades given to you for free for the life your membership. You’re also able to install it on up to five computers with the ability to transfer the license to another computer that belongs to you if you buy a new Mac while still subscribed. See all our student discounts on software.
- Must be a student or teacher to qualify.