Deals checked on April 18 2014
McAfee Total Protection 2014
Our Most Popular Promo!
- Get 50% offon 2014 versions at McAfee.com.
- Get this Deal
- The best deal this week on all of the new 2014 versions is from McAfee.com directly. All Software Voucher visitors can save 50% on Total Protection 2014 with instant coupon. No extra codes are needed but you will need to follow the above deal link to get the special pricing. This deal will save you $45.00 on the 3-user version, bringing the final purchase price down to $44.99 (excluding taxes).
- Expires on April 30, 2014.
Official McAfee Partner
- Get 75% offnow on clearance at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- Thanks to all the competition in the antivirus space, we’re able to find some very good deals once in a while as the different companies on the market try to out price each other. McAfee has given Amazon, their top volume reseller, special pricing this week on Total Protection 2014. You can save 75% instantly on either the single license or 3-users license versions. This cuts the price to just $14.99 from the standard price of $59.99. On top of that you will also receive free ground shipping as long as your total order is above $35.00 (Prime members get free shipping at any amount). No promo code is required as the sale price will already reflect the discount.
- Order before April 30, 2014.
- Renewalsfor current paid subscribers.
- Learn More
- Special offers are often reserved to existing customers when it comes to computer security software, but it seems like McAfee is an exception to the rule. From all the deals that we’ve seen you will be better off buying one of the regular versions that are on sale vs. at the upgrade price which is only $30.00 off on average (if you are upgrading manually). For anyone that still has auto-renew checked in the settings, we recommend that you turn it off as all auto-renews are charged at the full price.
- For current users only.
Get the Low Price Guarantee
- Price Matchavailable at Staples Stores.
- Learn more
- If you’re in a jam and need to have a physical disk to install (i.e. your computer is already infected and you don’t want to use your laptop to make a purchase with your credit card), then keep in mind that you may be able to get the same good deals at your local store. That’s because many of the larger electronics stores like Staples, Best Buy and Office Depot have easy price match policies. Just show them that a competitor has a better price on an identical product (like Amazon) and they will price match it there on the spot. Some restrictions will apply so just talk to a store associate for full details.
Try Total Protection for Free
- Free Trialis available at McAfee.com.
- Try it free
- If you’re not sure if Total Protection is the way to go or just want to compare the differences between the lower versions like Internet Security or Antivirus, then head on over to the McAfee download center to try it out for free. Once there, just select the version that you wish to try. The only restriction is that you will need to be a new user and not have had any previous version installed on your PC. Once installed, you’ll have 30 days of virus protection and the ability to run an unlimited number of hard drive scans. No credit card is required but they will make you open a free account and provide your email address to be able to access the free download.