Offers verified June 29, 2015
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 50% offWith our exclusive instant coupon.
- Get this Deal
- Get 50% off the full price of a 1-year or 2-year subscription when you use the above instant coupon link when ordering at the official Kaspersky Store at Kaspersky.com. This helps you save nearly $40.00 on the annual version or nearly $80.00 on the 2-year plan. Just note that this deal can not be used in conjunction with any other offers so if, for example, there is a current sale price in the store, you’ll receive the lowest price of the two offers. Your Kaspersky order comes as a digital download but they will also try to sell you a physical backup disc and extended download service. We don’t recommend purchasing these as its likely something you will never use. This offer is only valid on orders made in North America.
- Code valid through July 30, 2015.
Multi-Year Discounts from Kaspersky
- Multi-Year DealSave on your 2nd and 3rd years!
- Learn More
- As it is with most antivirus subscriptions, you can save the most on your order when you buy a extra year or two upfront. The Kaspersky Store has built-in volume pricing on all of their 2 and 3-year plans that help you save up to 50% on your additional year of protection. So if you already know that you will need a few years of protection, then this offer is a no-brainer.
- The percentage savings will vary among number of years and version selected.
Student Discount Available
- Student Discountsave with school ID card.
- Learn More
- If you’re still a student or have a member of your household that is, then you may be eligible to get a 1-year subscription of Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 for just $29.97. You’ll see that the above link will take you directly to the Kaspersky’s shopping cart with no student eligibility verification taking place. We suspect that there is none and that it’s based on the honor system, but just keep in mind that you might be asked to verify your student eligibility at the time of installation (usually a school id card will suffice). See all our student discounts.
- Must meet eligibility criteria.
Upgrade & Renewal Pricing
- Renewal Dealfor existing Kaspersky users.
- Learn more
- If you are renewing or upgrading your expired or soon-to-be expired license of KIS, then as existing customer you can save up to 30% off on renewals at Kaspersky.com. The exact discount will vary depending on the version that you currently own so be sure to have your existing license number handy (not to be confused with your activation code). Only customers with valid full-year licenses can renew at the discounted price. The Kaspersky renewal center will let you know where to find license key and the savings you are eligible to receive.
- Open to existing customers only.
Try Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Free
- Free Trialavailable at Kaspersky.com.
- Try it free
- Just like most of the other internet security programs that we watch closely, Kaspersky offers free trial versions of their software. So as long as you haven’t already tested their programs before, you’ll be able to download and use any version for a full 30 days. But unlike their rivals, also has a free scanning tool for viruses and other security threats. It’s pretty basic, but it will help you identify any viruses or malware if you believe your computer is already infected.