We checked these offers January 16, 2019
iDo Wedding Couples Edition
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 15% offWith coupon at ElmSoftware.com.
- Activate Code
- You’re planning for the big day and it might seem a bit overwhelming at the moment. But thanks to iDo wedding software, their software makes your entire event much more manageable and less stressful. And to help you out, we now have an exclusive 15% off coupon code to help you save on your order from elmsoftware.com. Just follow the above link and enter “UCOUPONCODE” at order checkout to see the saving reflected in your cart. You can choose to get either the product key (you can enter it into the free trial version if you already downloaded it) or the physical CD disk that they will mail out to you. If you need more than one copy of the software they also have built-in volume discounts (you will see the savings reflected in your cart).
- This coupon code expires January 31, 2019.
Now on Sale!
- Get 8% offon sale at Amazon.com.
- Get this Deal
- If you’re already an Amazon-o-holic like we are, then you can pick up a copy there now on sale for up to 8% off the list price. It’s sold by a third-party seller in their marketplace so the sales price may vary and shipping may cost extra as well. This is definitely not as good as a deal as the one that we have listed above that’s offered directly from the manufacturer, but at the very least we recommend that you take a look at the reviews at Amazon before you buy the software. Most users give it between 4 and 5 stars which is one of the highest ratings among the popular wedding planning programs. Amazon also carries a number of other similar programs which you can see in their wedding planning section.
- Sale prices may vary. Available while supplies last.
The Software Alternative
- Books & MoreSave on the popular wedding books.
- Get this Deal
- If you’re one of those people that simply prefer to have everything on paper, then we recommend that you take a look at The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organize which is by far the most popular wedding book that’s out there at the moment. It tells you everything you need to know to make your day go off without a hitch. This includes timeline worksheets, checklists, calendars, centerpiece ideas, etiquette, and even a swatch page for matching your own wedding color palette to the decor. Normally listed for $22.34, you can now get up to 26% of the list price along with other select versions on sale.
- See store for offer details.
Available on Google Play & Apple iTunes
- Get the AppApp available for iPhone, iPad & Android.
- Learn More
- Several popular wedding apps have appeared in both the iTunes and Google Play app stores. Although they do differ from the traditional desktop PC or Mac version, it’s super convenient for those of us who take their iPads or Android-based tablets with us on the go. Even though they appear to have the same name as iDo wedding software, these versions are not made by Elm Software so just keep that in mind when downloading any of them. Prices will vary depending on which version you choose but several of them are free so there’s no risk in trying it out.
- Prices will vary depending on the app chosen.
Try iDo Wedding Software for Free
- Free Trialis available at elmsoftware.com.
- Try it free
- If you haven’t yet had a chance to try iDo Wedding Couples Edition or one of the other wedding programs from Elm Software like Tabula Rasa or PrintJobs, then head on over to their official trials page. You’ll have 30 days to try it out risk-free as see if it’s the right program to help you plan the wedding of your dreams. If you decide to buy it after the trial period, you can just buy the license key and enter it into the trial version that you’ve already downloaded to fully active it.