Offers verified on March 24, 2020
H&R Block Deluxe Tax Software for 2017 (2016 tax year)
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 20% offwith coupon at HRblock.com
- Apply Code
- Our best deals this week is this 20% off instant coupon code coming from the folks at H&R Block for those looking to purchase the online version directly from them. Follow the link above and you’ll save an instant 20% off your order with the option of choosing from either the federal-only version or federal and state version. With the discount, your purchase price drop to $46.71 with the state return included or $38.21 without it. Remember, your order also includes unlimited real time chat with a H&R Block tax expert if you need it.
- Offer expires on April 15, 2019.
H&R Block Refund Bonus Offer
- Extra 10%!Get an extra 10% back!
- Learn More
- We were bummed to see that H&R Block decided not to bring back their refund offer when ordering directly from their site, however this year you’ll still be able to get up to 10% back on your federal refund when you order select marked copies at Amazon (and elect to receive part or all of your refund in the form of a Amazon store gift card). So for example, if you are expecting to receive $1,000 back in your federal tax refund, if you select to place this entire amount on a gift card then they will send you a $1,100 store gift card. We’ve posted more details so be sure to learn more and how to qualify for this promotion.
- Offer only available on marked boxes purchased at Amazon.
Try H&R Block Deluxe for Free
- Free Trialtest it out for free.
- If this is the first time that you will be doing your own tax return or are considering switching from another competing tax prep program, then be sure to try out the software for free before you buy it. H&R Block has all of their 2017 tax programs available to try out for free. The program will take you step by step through your return, make suggestions based on your responses to provide you with the biggest return possible, and even provide you with a tax agent via chat to help if you get stuck along the way. There is no time limit to how long you can test it out for but you won’t be able to print and efile your return unless you decide to purchase it.