Deals checked on Feb 26, 2015
H&R Block at Home Premium 2015 (for tax year 2014)
Our Most Popular Offer!
- Get 20% offWith coupon at HRblock.com
- Apply Code
- 20% off – Thanks to the kind people at H&R Blocks for providing us with their store-wide coupon, you can save 20% on any of their best selling tax preparation software programs. And unlike other deals which require you to enter a code a checkout, this one is activated when you follow the above link (that’s because it’s already built-in so you don’t have to do any extra work!). This offer is available when ordering directly at hrblock.com.
- Promotion ends on March 31, 2015.
H&R Block Refund Bonus Offer
- Extra 10%!Get an extra 10% back!
- Learn More
- H&R Block has following in TurboTax’s footsteps and is now offering their customers up to 10% extra back if you elect to receive part or all of your Federal tax refund on gift card. So lets say you have $1500 coming back to you, if you choose to receive this amount on a Best Buy, Nordstrom Rack, Macy’s or one of the many other offered gift cards, then H&R Block will tack on an extra $150.00 on top of that amount just for doing so. Not a bad deal, huh? Follow the above link to learn more about how this promotion works and take advantage of this deal.
- This offer is scheduled to end on April 15th, 2015.
Qualifies for the Low Price Guarantee
- On Sale& with price match at Target.
- Get this Deal
- Target may not be the first store that pops into your head when thinking about where to buy your tax software but they actually have pretty good deals in-store. But even if you find that the listed price is not as good as some of the other deals posted on this page, you’re covered by a low-price guarantee. If you show them a lower listed price at a competitor for the identical item/version then they will price-match it for you. If buying online, most orders will also qualify for free shipping. As with all price match policies, there is a strict limit of one per customer and not all prices may be honored (it’s at the store manager’s discretion).
Try H&R Block Premium for Free
- Free TrialTry it out for free.
- Download it
- If you’re looking to switch from TurboTax, doing your personal taxes for the first time, or just want to estimate what your tax refund you’ll receive this year, then be sure to take advantage of the free trial. No credit card needed to try it out but you will need to create a free account them with requires that you provide your email address to them. There is no commitment to buy until you reach the very end of your return (a step before completion) where you will then have the option to purchase it if you decide to do so.