Page checked on Dec 9, 2016
Family Tree Maker Mac 3
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 30% offWhen upgrading to version 3.
- Get this Deal
- If you’re already an existing user of an older version of Family Tree Maker for Mac then you may qualify for the upgrade discount. At the ancestry.com store you can save 30% on upgrades from versions 1 or 2 to version 3. This deal takes the price from $39.99 to $27.99 with no extra promo code required. However, be prepared to show proof of existing FTM software ownership (it’s usually done by verifying your serial number for in your existing version of FTM).
- Must be an existing customer and own a qualifying upgradable older version.
AARP Discount Available
- 30% OFFAARP exclusive at Ancestry.com
- Learn More
- If you’re an AARP member (or know someone who is) then you can save 30% on your Ancestry.com membership. Just have your membership card handy when calling their customer service line (1-800-514-4645) and they will walk you through the signup/renewal of your Ancestry.com membership.They are open 7 days a week from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM ET.
- Offer expiration unknown.
Try FTMM for Free
- Free Trialwhen trying for the first time
- Learn More
- If you haven’t tried ancestry.com, then you should probably check it out before ordering the software. They give all new customers a two-week trial run to build a tree online. You can choose from two plans – The U.S. Discovery plan (retails for $19.99/month) that gives you access to all U.S. records or the World Explorer plan (retails for $34.99/month) for all records in Ancestry’s worldwide database. The software itself does not have a free trial download available however all orders made from ancestry.com have a full 90 day return policy if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.