Page updated on April 24, 2017
Cyberlink Media Suite 12
Our Most Popular Promo!
- Just ReleasedMedia Suite 12 available at Cyberlink.com.
- Apply Coupon
- Media Suite 12 has just been released and you can already save on your order when you enter code “CMSDEAL” at checkout when picking up a copy at Cyberlink.com. Select from Ultimate version priced $149.95 (valued at $789.27 if you purchased all of the software separately), the Ultra version at $129.95 (valued at $639.57), or the Deluxe version at $99.99 (valued at $539.58). One of the best selling versions is the Ultra version which includes PowerDVD, PowerDirector, PhotoDirector, and 9 other software programs (ideal for Professional Editing users).
- Offer valid to April 30, 2017.
- Get 40% offwhen upgrading from v.10 or 11.
- Learn More
- If you are currently looking to upgrade from Media Suite 10 or 11 to version 12 (to the same corresponding version that you now own) then you can save up to 40% with the available upgrade discount. If you’re upgrading from a lower version (i.e. from Deluxe to Ultra), then you can get up to 30% off. Because of the two-version upgrade policy, any version from 9 and down will not qualify for this discount.
- An ongoing deal for qualifying customers.
Student & Teacher Discount
- $52.00 offfor currently enrolled students.
- Get this Deal
- Students save $52.00 on Media Suite Ultra at the Journey Ed student software store. If you’ve already purchase software from Journey Ed, then you should already be pre-qualified to buy. Otherwise, you will need to send in a copy of your school ID card or current class transcript from your College, University or K-12 school. They sell it as “Electronic Software Delivery” so no box will be shipped to you (the product key will be emailed to you after purchase).
- For current students and teachers.
Exclusive Switch Offer
- Switchfrom Nero or Roxio.
- Learn More
- If you’re currently using Nero Suite or Roxio Creator, then take advantage of the CyberLink Media Suite 12 switch offer and save $40.00 on either Ultimate (dropping the price to $109.95) or Ultra versions (dropping the price to $89.95). To qualify, you will need to provide a screenshot of the “about” page found in your qualifying copy of Nero Suite or Roxio Creator along with your name, email address, and reason for switching.
- For qualifying customers.
Try Media Suite for Free
- Free Trialwhen trying for the first time.
- Download it
- Try the new Media Suite 12 before you buy it with the available 30-day free trial at Cyberlink.com. Head on over to the download center to choose the version you wish to test and once you download and install the file, you’ll have a full 30 days to use it with no obligation to buy. If you decide to keep it, just buy a copy using one of our discounts and enter the serial number to turn the trial into a full license. If you decide not to get it, you can let the software automatically expire or just uninstall it from your PC.