It’s that time of the year again where we spend the weekend bargain shopping. While most of us are on the hunt for iPad’s and other tech gadgets, this is the best time of the year to find a bargain on software. We’ve outlined below some of our favorite bargains for Black Friday 2013.
- Quicken – Save 40% on the 2014 versions of Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business at the official Quicken Store. The deal is automatically activated through this link so no need to use any special offer codes at checkout. Unfortunately the PC versions are the only ones on sale so if you’re on a Mac then you’re out of luck on this one. Offer valid through December 9th, 2013.
- Quickbooks – There is a one-day sale happening on Cyber Monday (that’s on December 9th, 2013) at the official QuickBooks Store at Intuit.com. Save up to 70% on QuickBooks online 2014. They also have special sale pricing on the traditional boxed versions of Pro, Premier and Home & Business.
- Bitdefender – Get Bitdefender Sphere with one year of service for free after $60.00 mail-in rebate at Newegg.com. You also receive free shipping. This offer expires on December 1st, 2013.
- McAfee – Get McAfee Internet Security 2014 for free (limit one per customer) after mail-in rebate. This version gives you protection for up to 3 PC’s. Free shipping is also included through the weekend. Offer expires on December 1st, 2013.
- McAfee – Now through Monday December 2nd, save 25% on McAfee LiveSafe. Their Extending Thanksgiving Day sale only apples to the one-year subscription of LiveSafe (Antivirus 2014 and Internet Security 2014 are not included in this offer).
- AVG – Pick up a copy of AVG Internet Security 2014 with protection for up to 3 PCs for free after a $45.00 mail-in rebate from Newegg.com. Free shipping is included as well! This deal expires on Sunday, December 1st, 2013.