Page verified on March 25, 2019
AVG Premium Security 2015 (coming early September!)
Our Most Popular Promotion!
- Get 20% offwhen ordering at AVG.com!
- Get this Deal
- With AVG set to release their 2015 editions within the next few days, it’s your last chance to find a great deal on all of the outgoing 2014 versions. And as they begin to clear out inventory, AVG has agreed to give all Software Voucher visitors an instant 20% off savings on either Antivirus or Internet Security 2014. Just follow the above link and you’ll be taken to the AVG Store. Then scroll down the bottom right to select Premium Security or one of the other two versions that are also offered at 20% off. Best of all, you don’t need to enter any physical coupon codes at checkout as this is an instantly activated offer. Valid on orders made in the United States only.
- Offer expires on March 31, 2019.
Additional Year Discount Available
- Get 50% offyour second year of protection.
- Learn More
- Like with most other antivirus software products, if you decide to buy the second year of protection up-front, then it comes out to be significantly less than buying two years separately. The total savings for the second year will vary depending on the number of licenses that you need but on average it’s about a 50% savings for the second year.
- Pricing for the different packages vary.
Upgrade & Renewal Pricing
- Renewal Dealfor existing AVG users.
- Learn more
- If you’re an existing customer of AVG (regardless of version) then you can save with AVG’s renewal/upgrade deals. Sometimes the savings are not so much (which is evident with the so-so renewal pricing from Norton and McAfee) but at other times they are pretty good. We can’t say how much you’ll save because they ask you to provide your existing activation key and will price the renewal based on the version that you currently own.
- Must be an existing customer.
- Studentsget special lower pricing.
- Learn More
- Although AVG does not have any student discounts (or at least we couldn’t find any), we wanted to make sure that you’re aware of the deals for students offered from some of the other antivirus companies. McAfee, Norton and Kaspersky have up to 50% the best selling versions as long as you can provide a copy of your school ID o other accepted forms of verification.
- Must meet eligibility criteria.
Try AVG Antivirus for Free
- Free Trialdownload it at avg.com.
- Try it free
- If you’re not sure if it’s worth paying more for Premium Security 2014 or if you want to compare it to Internet Security or Antivirus, then you can download the trial version at avg.com. You’ll have 30 days to try out the latest features, run an unlimited number of hard drive scans and have full internet browsing protection. But remember, you only have a month to try it out before it shuts off, at which time you’ll need to decide if it’s worth buying or not.