Deals updated on April 12, 2018
AutoCAD LT 2015
Our Most Popular Deal!
- Get 10% offIt’s currently on sale at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- The all new AutoCAD LT 2015 is here are so are the deals. You can now save up to 10% on the full license (PC versions) which comes out to be over $120 off the list price (not bad, right?). Amazon is also one of the few AutoDesk resellers that has the download version available in its store. That means you can download and install your software right after you purchase it (your license key is sent to you in your order confirmation email). You can also choose to get the 5 and 10 user packs if you need additional licenses. Amazon’s prices tend to vary daily so see site for full offer details and today’s price.
- See site for offer details.
New Subscription Offering
- Save on SubsNew low subscription offers.
- Learn More
- If you don’t want to dish out over $1k all at once on a license of AutoCAD LT 2015 then you can signup to the subscription plan instead. Not only do you pay less upfront but you are also entitled to free upgrades for the life of your subscription (i.e. You’ll get version 2016 for free once it’s released). Autodesk gives you two different payment plans to choose from with their subscriptions. The first option is a pay-as-you-go for $45.00/month (add $20.00 extra/month for support if you need it). The second option is to pay for 12 months upfront for $360.00 (which comes out to be $30.00/month).
- An ongoing promotion.
Upgrade Discount Available
- Get 30% offwhen upgrading your existing license.
- Get this Deal
- If you are renewing your existing AutoCAD LT license from a previous version, then you can take advantage of the upgrade discounts offered at the AutoDesk Store. Those that qualify to purchase at the upgrade price will save 30% instantly when ordering directly from autodesk.com (no coupon codes are required for this offer as you’ll see the lower price reflected in your shopping cart).
- Available to existing customers only.
Student's get it free!
- StudentsStudents can get a free license.
- Learn More
- One of the best deals on AutoCAD is reserved for students. Regardless if you are in secondary school or attending a college/university, then you may be eligible to get a free 3-year license through Autodesk’s student program. Just head on over to the student section and signup for a free account. You will have to go their a verification process to prove that you are currently a student and have never signed up for their program previously. Once approved you will be able to download and use AutoCAD and a number of their most popular software products for up to 3 years for free. See site for full details and eligibility requirements.
- Student and teachers only.
Free Trial Version
- Free TrialDownload & try for free.
- Download it
- If you’ve never tried AutoCAD or AutoCAD for Mac before then you are entitled to a free 30 day trial of the software. Like most software companies, Autodesk provides all prospective customers the opportunity to test out their software programs for free with no oblation to buy. If you don’t like it or decide to buy it elsewhere, then just let the free trial expire after your time runs out. If you decide to keep it, then just buy a license key to fully activate the program without having to reinstall anything again.