Page checked on Sep 19, 2016
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6
Our Most Popular Deal!
- $9.99/monthThe Photoshop & Lightroom subscription.
- Learn More
- If you’re not just a user of Lightroom but use Photoshop as well, then it’s worth considering the Photoshop-Lightroom subscription plan that offered by Adobe. For just $9.99/month (which you can pre-pay for the year or choose month-to-month and cancel anytime), you can can download and use the latest version of both Photoshop CC and Lightroom 6 for a low monthly price. Plus, you never have to worry about paying for an upgrade as long as you as your subscription is current because all product updates and upgrades are free!
- This is an ongoing offer.
Official Adobe Reseller
- Get $50.00 offPick it up on sale at Amazon.
- Get this Deal
- With Lightroom 6 just released, you’ll find some of the best deals on the outgoing version of Lightroom 5 at Amazon as they clear out the remaining inventory (just so you know, Amazon is Adobe’s top volume reseller). Not only do they have the best sale prices this week but you get free shipping or instant download on most orders as well. You can choose to download your order to your Mac or PC right after checkout (this is our preferred method when buying software at Amazon because a digital copy will always be stored in your Amazon account along with your serial number so you’ll never loose it). Just remember that prices can vary between the boxed and digital versions, and change daily without notice to us so be sure to see site for today’s price and full offer details.
- Sale expected to run through September 30, 2016.
Upgrade Discount Available
- Upgrade DealExclusively for existing LR users.
- Get this Deal
- If you own any previous version of Photoshop Lightroom, even back a few years to the original release, you can qualify for the upgrade discount. The deal cuts the price by nearly half from $149.00 for the full version to $79.00. And starting from version 6, you can ONLY buy an upgrade directly from Adobe.com (resellers only carry the full versions from now on). Verification is needed at the time of installation to be able to use the upgrade version (you will need to provide your current serial license/key found in your older version of Lightroom to be able to complete the install process).
- This is an ongoing offer only available at Adobe.com.
Qualifies for the Low Price Guarantee
- Now on SaleWith price match available on Lightroom.
- Get this Deal
- There are several office and electronics stores that offer price match guarantees when ordering from them. So if you want to pick up a box of Lightroom 6 today from a local retailer that carries Adobe software, you should ask them to do a price match to the best price listed above (it’s usually at Amazon.com). Price matching is available at Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot, and Office Max. Also, if you’re currently shopping for a new laptop or MacBook, B&H Photo has special discounts available when you buy Lightroom with your new machine (up to $30.00 off). See the retailer’s site for details.
Student Educational Discount
- EDU DiscountFor current students & teachers.
- Learn More
- Being a school has its perks, especially when it comes to software. There a ton of stores that offer student discounts on software and Adobe is one of those that have some pretty good deals. For Lightroom 6, you’ll be able to sign up to the full Creative Cloud subscription plan which includes Lightroom and Photoshop among all the programs, for just $19.99/month. Unfortunatly if you are just looking to get a copy of Lightroom 6 without being an the subscription plan, it appears that Adobe has discontinued the student versions of Lightroom. Remember that all student purchases from Adobe.com will require you to provide a copy of your school ID to be able to activate the license (a photocopy is usually sufficient).
- This is an ongoing promotion for those who qualify.
Try Lightroom 6 for Free
- Free TrialWhen trying it for the first time.
- Download it
- If you haven’t tried Lightroom 6 yet then you can download the Mac or PC version and try it out for free at Adobe.com. Once you install it on your computer, you’ll be given 30 calendar days to try it out for free. At the 30-day mark, the software will automatically lock-up unless you purchase and enter a license key. No credit card is needed to try it out but Adobe will require you to create an Adobe ID to access the trial download link.